Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella (628 Views)

I Need A Sex Partner In Abuja / My Sister Needs A Boyfriend / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cathodekazim: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by notobiafrababe(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sex is sweet oooo. Especially for virgins against the guy that disvirgined her. I had sex with my ex almost 19 times after hr disvirgined me in less than 1 month. I no blame her jare. I'm suspecting you have sexual feelings for her. Say the truth
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
cathodekazim:
We were so imtimate that we nearly kissed but i control myself.

you made so much sense until you wrote the above... which now makes me understand why you have such an interest in this girl's affair.

[img]https://media1./images/c75fb4bca73476ce10ca8d66044347ce/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by techmo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
cool

You are the man of the house, you need to stamp your authority now before it's too late

Your sister in law is your sister, if she gets impregnated by a guy that don't love her, you would suffer and pay the bill, again stop flirting with her.. she is off limits to you

Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by Abfinest007(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
who's telling d truth
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cathodekazim: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
I p
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cathodekazim: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Abfinest007:
who's telling d truth

I have been totally honest here
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cathodekazim: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
techmo:
cool

You are the man of the house, you need to stamp your authority now before it's too late

Your sister in law is your sister, if she gets impregnated by a guy that don't love her, you would suffer and pay the bill, again stop flirting with her.. she is off limits to you

I didn't flirt with her. It was just a temptation which i was able to control.
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cathodekazim: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
notobiafrababe:
Sex is sweet oooo. Especially for virgins against the guy that disvirgined her. I had sex with my ex almost 19 times after hr disvirgined me in less than 1 month. I no blame her jare. I'm suspecting you have sexual feelings for her. Say the truth

You are wrong
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by NnamdiN: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
You have sexual interest in her and you're jealous someone else is going to chop her kpomo... wink

2 Likes

Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cathodekazim: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Not so ooo
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cooooooks(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
This OP that has all the time to be entering his sister-in-laws sex affairs is suspect.
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by cooooooks(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
I talk am, so you almost kiss am. You are one of the foolish men thqt give men a bad name.

Forming woke woke only because you want to cheat on your wife.
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
I talk am, so you almost kiss am. You are one of the foolish men thqt give men a bad name.

Forming woke woke only because you want to cheat on your wife.
grin grin Op na coded bad guy.
What carried him to almost kiss his sister in law? Now he's trying to settle relationship dispute and thrash.
Guy, you be coded baddddd guy. E dey your body.

1 Like

Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by Aboks(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
So make we fly
Re: My Sister In-law Plans To Have A Sex Romp With Her Boyfriend Under My Umbrella by jornwhite: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
cathodekazim:

I have been totally honest here

I might have been honestly and obvious concern ... i smell jealousy in d background, i don't expect you to admit buh it is what it is smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really Blind? / Now Available / Your Girl Friend Dating Your Friend, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.