Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

BBNaija Prince Reveals The Housemate He Has Feelings For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Prince Reveals The Housemate He Has Feelings For (759 Views)

Hot Gossip :: One Of The Housemate Has Been Leaked (photos) / Bbnaija Season 5, Meet The Billionaire's Son Among The Housemate / Don Jazzy Reveals Housemate He His Supporting And Stated His Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Prince Reveals The Housemate He Has Feelings For by damiloladuke: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
A housemate on the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality show Prince has opened up on the female housemate he has feelings for in the house.

During the diary session, Big Brother asked Prince whom he would save if he’s given the chance to.

Prince told Big Brother that he would save Tolanibaj and that was because he feels he is emotionally attached to her, unlike other housemates on the show.

He said:

“Ok big brother I would pick Tbaj, I would pick Tbaj because aside everybody else who as I said are my friend and I consider them family, I have extra feelings for her, emotionally attached to her,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnhBXR4K0uo

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-prince-feelings-tolanibaj

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Disqualified Housemate, Erica Gets New Car, N2m Cash / MC Oluomo Gifts Bbnaija Laycon N2.5m / Most Influential DJ In Delta State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.