Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show (47116 Views)

Amaka Has Been Evicted From BBNaija Show / Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by damiloladuke: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kaisha has just been evicted from the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality TV show.

She is the 1st housemate to be evicted this week after falling in the bottom four alongside TrikyTee, Neo and Wathoni.

According to show host, Ebuka, the four housemates scored the least votes and their fate would be decided by the other housemates in the diary room.

Kaisha was the 1st to go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEucmVTFuNY

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by serverconnect(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eeya she should go and relax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Beremx(f): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
I hope the Hausa people in Okokomaiko will not riot. I heard the father is the Serikin Hausa at Ojo . The way Hausa people for Okoko carry her matter for BB9ja is something else

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Kestolove(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
No wonder she was dancing like crase yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Don't care. Didn't read. Didn't watch.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by OneKinGuy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Damn, I really liked her Tho. She just dey dey her dey.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Give a man a mask and he will show his true face”

Yes, as I get older, I found one common thing about human nature is 'everyone around me having some kind of lies in his/her truth’. Everyone is trying to show that how good they are with you. They never lie, they were never betrayer, they are just ideal. that's why I agree with Oscar Wilde's statement.

Here are few golden advice I learned in my life till now:

1 . Life is all about journey.

Phases in journey of life changes, with some irregular frequency. So, there is nothing to loose or gain, nothing to be happy or be sad…

2 . Everything is temporary in this world.

Your emotions, thoughts, friends, relations, people and scenery. The only thing that is constant in this world is the Change, adapt it..!

3 . Stop comparing yourself to others.

Comparison does not help you. They aren't living the same life you are. Compare yourself to yourself. "Yes, I did this better today than yesterday."

4 . Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world.

Even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness. Try to become independent people.

5 . Money matters in life.

People said that money can’t buy everything. Yes I agree. But remember, money can buy most of things. I repeat, Money matters in life.

6 . There is only one way out of pain - Go through it.

You can't go around. You can't avoid it. Accept it, let it hurt, but this is one that everyone will learn at some point. So learn to deal with the pain in your own way, in your own time.

7 . Hard work cannot give success, you need more than that.

I used to give whole time to studies during SSC and HSC days and excelled in studies, not because of talent but by severe hard work. But it does not pay if you do not qualify for Entrance exams of MBBS.(then you have to select default option-Engineering tongue )

8 . You never fail.

Success introduces you to the world and failure introduces the world to you.

9 . Everything / everybody is replaceable.

No matter how good you are, there are always better toys in store than you have.

10 . Live and let live.

Mind your own business before minding the business of others.

11 . Never ever judge a book by its cover.

There is a story behind every person on this earth, the reason why they are the way they are, so think before you judge someone.

12 . Your success means only one. that is,

your present must be better than your past in whatever way it is. That’s what called success.

13 . Life is not about Facebook likes, anymore.

When I was failing in life, it was my father and mother who waved their hands through my hair, and assured that every thing will be okay soon. (Greater than 1.4k friends in my Facebook list, hardly 1–2 among them called me up when i was depressed, alone and clueless about my future).

14 . “It’s your road and your’s alone.’’

Other people may walk it with you, but no one can walk for you.

15 . Time & Circumstances can change at any time.!!

When a bird is alive, it eats Ants, but When the bird is dead, Ants eat the bird..!

16 . At the end, world only need results.

At the end, it doesn't even matter how hard you try?, what you have lost?, how are you?. Your final result is important at the end.

17 . World laughs at you anyway.

If you laugh then the world laughs loud, and if you cry then the world laughs louder.

18 . Love is not all that easily available.

Don't believe those ads of chocolates, cards, clothes, accessories, automobiles etc that tell you it is! Here love can not always reciprocate.

19 . Nothing is free in the world.

Its bitter but true, everything you gain you have to pay for that somehow. Nothing is free. Yes, love also.

20 . That everything ends!

Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad. No matter how it is, it always ends. Your life is best example of this.

Thanks and Regards.

The Hungry Cub.

215 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by damiloladuke: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by mmadu4: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
She's an idiot
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by EyezofGod120: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
kiss wow!!I show this news to my landlord he say make I no pay house rent for 2years,,op thank you o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by africandictator(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Awww my crush has gone

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by sthecy(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Neo is next

3 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by GboyegaD(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eyah... As though I know any of the housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Yohnshogun: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Let them stop this stuff already

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Ugwuaku001: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Our chop chop house mate
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by obataokenwa(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
One keep wondering the people voting for Brighto.

Same as those voting for Laycon...no single impact but people see him as the winner. I wonder what inspire people in life to be stupid and follow the wrong persons.

24 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Brandonx(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin let this show do and end abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Bighead9: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beremx:
I hope the Hausa people in Okokomaiko will not riot. I heard the father is the Serikin Hausa at Ojo . The way Hausa people for Okoko carry her matter for BB9ja is something else

Igbos lady, no lie for Hausa head oo. Which Hausa man get time for BBN?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by martineverest(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kestolove:
No wonder she was dancing like crase yesterday
the lady mad yesterday o..she owned rocked that party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by OneKinGuy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ebuka don pull their legs
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by JijiNg: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why?
Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Wizygreat12: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
E no concern me my own now is Manchester United to win or draw make everywhere stew

5 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by virginboy1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Big Brother is making Nigerians happier than this govt regime

Spitsssss sad

4 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by Ayemileto(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
I'm seriously hoping Lyon and Rb Leipzig make it to the CL final.

It'll be interesting if an underdog win the trophy!!!

11 Likes

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by chrisseun(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Look fly when you step out with a Tee from the new Summer/Fall Collection

IIG: siickostyles
WhatsApp: zero eight 1 2 4 seven four 2 0 one four

Re: Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show by ForeThinker: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Issokay..too much talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "Guys In BBNaija 2018 Have Big Manhood" / Bbnaija: Omashola 2008 Vs 2018 Photos / BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.