Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features (2758 Views)

PES 2013 Patch PES 2022 PC Latest Version Full Transfer / Download Insta Aero V11.0 Apk Latest For Android / NOVA Legacy Mod Apk Latest Version For Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features by successblog(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
FM WhatsApp 8.40 apk For Android has been updated and right here is the brand new download link. For the ones of you who like strolling multiple WhatsApp on your Android smartphone, permit me introduce you to yet some other model.

This modified model is called FM WhatsApp and that i recognize you are going to find it irresistible. The app is evolved by way of Fouad Mokdad, who is additionally the writer of Fouad WhatsApp For Android.

Aside letting you run two WhatsApp accounts on a single Android phone, FM WhatsApp comes with some extremely good functions. The new FM WhatsApp V8.40 comes with new and improve capabilities along with Customization of the App’s interface and an incremental listing of emojis.

NEW FEATURES OF FM WHATSAPP V8.40
Exclusive: One UI Design.
New official WA base update to 2.20.193.9.
Added: New Default Theme(Light/Night).
New styles: For IG Story.
New UI: For adding a status from IG Story.
New UI: For activating options (airplane mode, light/night mode).
Added: Animate Airplane icon when turned ON to alert you.
Exclusive: Now Separate Chats and Groups conversations into two screens.
Option: Use the Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp.
Improvement: Reduced APK size to 33 MB.
Use the new Fingerprint Lock UI of WhatsApp.
Added: Option to Increase Forward limit to 250 (instead of 5).
1st in WAMODS: Click to Mark Status as Viewed.
Added: Go to the “First Message” inside Chats.
Added: New emojis for 2020.
Fixed: Themes does not apply in Android 10.
Exclusive update: more Anti-Ban.
Exclusive: Add Custom Stickers from Google Play Store to all packages (Both FMWhatsApp and FMWhatsApp2).

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD FM WHATSAPP V8.40 APK

[url=https://www.9jaflows.com.ng/search/label/Android%20Apps?m=1]DOWNLOAD FM WHATSAPP V8.40 APK HERE[/url]

Re: New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features by floraolivia(f): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2020
I recommend you download the FM WhatsApp from here for the latest version.
Re: New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features by Xavier0980: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Thanks for sharing this info about FMWhatsapp but I would highly recommend you to use GBWhatsapp Apk because this app has amazing features and functions rather then FMWhatsapp and GBWhatsapp Apk is launched before the FMWhatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features by garyjohnson1: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
in my opinion YOWhatsApp Apk is the best option because it has lot of new and very interesting features and functions rather then other mods of WhatsApp.
Re: New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features by hazle: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Thanks for sharing this info about FMWhatsapp but I would highly recommend you to use GBWhatsapp Apk because this app has amazing features and functions rather then FMWhatsapp and GBWhatsapp Apk is launched before the FMWhatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Chess Players Let Us Discuss Here / Which Part Of The Body Never Rests / IQ Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.