Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya (769 Views)

Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by Laseye008(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica recently told Kiddwaya how she felt after making out with him and allowing him finger her.

According to Erica, it felt like he rubbed pepper in his hands, that’s why she had to open her mouth during the encounter.

This is coming days after she told him she appreciates how they made out after the first party. According to her, though it was unplanned, she liked it anyways.

She also said she doesn’t want any boy drama in the house so she would appreciate it if they go back to being the friends they were before they became intimate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CL7W8AI1Bk

1 Share

Re: I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Why don't we focus on how the government is taxing everything instead of bbnaija. embarassed

Re: I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by pyyxxaro: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2020
The next person has something useful to say embarassed
Re: I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon when he hears this news.

Re: I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by meobizy(f): 2:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Her body is looking sloppy. Nigerian men are a joke to their female counterparts.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by Laseye008(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
This show is 18+
Re: I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand When You Fingered, Erica Tells Kidwaya by stonemind(f): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Chaii lucky girl

(1) (Reply)

How To Rescan Your Gotv Decoder To Recover Hidden Channels / Are You Ready For A Female Black "James Bond" Lesbian? / Bbnaija House Mate Finally Marries Motunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.