Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The LIONS And The HYENAS, Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The LIONS And The HYENAS, Part 1 (296 Views)

The LIONS And The HYENAS, Written For Emmanuel Ikubese, See Photos / Prophet Daniel: The Man Who Was Eaten By Lions While Replicating Bible Story In / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The LIONS And The HYENAS, Part 1 by EPublishers: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2020
It could be a disaster begging the question.
‘I have explained to you Professor I. K. that I should grant you permission to my home.’
‘Of whose funding?’
‘A text message will suffice, professor.’
The ageing man ignored the boy and wrecked the newspaper towards him.
‘Jeremiah Kenneth calls out the Vice Chancellor, page 5, The Tide.’ The boy announced, arms, outspread.
‘I will not warn you again.’ The man barked and reversed.
‘Who let the worm into my home? Bullion! Bullion!’
Bullion was having some quiet time in the convenience, he didn’t hear his young master. However, by evening, while he jogged gallantly around the school, young master’s anger quelled.
The state university, 58 years old stood insurmountably at the heart of the state’s capital, a former college of science, born of excellence and glory. It had three main gates, black, white and blue colours making its structures aesthetical. Old columnar trees like pines and oaks guarded its main paths. Jeremiah liked the view of students walking through the trees, this was like the America they needed him to go. In his heart, all universities were same, with the colonial standard, they almost looked alike. He bluffed, ‘what a colonial lag.’ The school had the best structures and had ranked 12th in the Universities Commission list. Jeremiah bluffed again. There were still outstanding buildings, apparently faculties yet to be completed. The new Students Union Government had passed a proposal of building covered walk ways between buildings to connect the faculties and to shield the students from rain or scorching sun while navigating their lectures. That looked excellently impossible, most of the faculties were not well connected and worst, they were merged. Management science is same faculty as social science. Jeremiah had the loopholes of the prestigious university off hand yet his blood bubbled in it. A major kegite leader, a falcon, and an ardent runner, he cursed that his place as son caused him many more things he needed to do. His family had threatened to disown him if he continued to be a kegite. He told them,.... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/the-lions-and-hyenas-part-1.html
Re: The LIONS And The HYENAS, Part 1 by EPublishers: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Snow White / Proofreading And Copy Editing Services / Jeff Bezos And Other Top 1% Video (part 2): Secrets To Learn About Impact Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.