Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,720 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

How i got a Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How i got a Job (187 Views)

I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How i got a Job by missypurple1(f): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
How I got my Job!

I am an Educator by profession.
About 20 persons were invited for a position in the school where i work now
After the CBT, we still had to go through Oral interview
and one of the interviewers said " don't tell us you know how to teach.... what do you think you can do differently from other teachers invited here for the interview".................
:
:
hian! during this pandemic I learnt a Key Secret 'ONLY I CAN DETERMINE MY WORTH' ( and to do this I needed to develop MYSELF)..........
:
:

My response to the interviewer; " I can help the students in passing exam by increasing the SPEED at which they answer questions..... I can create CBT questions that has time limits to evoke Consciousness of time when writing exam"......
do you also know that Stories create lasting memories! wouldn't it be nice to tie each topic around a story and task students to explain its economic implications using 3d animation! ( I teach Economics)
~ all this can be done with their smart phones!
:
:
:
That was how I got the job!
:
:

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Training And Live Seminar In Abuja / Which Of These Businesses Should I Go Into As A Side Hurstle? / Buying And Selling Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.