Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Make A Child Creative - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Child Creative (158 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Child Creative by Jiokcareers: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Children are creative being from God, it’s part of their nature. But is there a way to make them more brilliant to creativity?

Yes! Here we suggest some ways based on recent research on how to make your children creative.

Expose creativity to a child

Alway donot exercise all your decision on a child, give them large percent age of freedom; Stop telling your child everything he or she need to do. Because multiple studies have found that when parent have a high level of demand for their children and at thesame time fail to be responsive to their child own ideas -children end up with lower level of creativity. But on the contrary, if parent are less demanding but more responsive to their children.

Children creativity increase so perhaps rather than compulsory booking your child into every music and art class you can fund inorder to boost creativity you could follow your child leads and see where they take you.................
https://jiokcareers.com/how-to-make-your-child-creative/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Iceland Business Paypal Account For You / Shop For The Family On Ebay And Amazon @360/$ / [cafco] Canada Africa Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.