Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me (344 Views)

Life Might Have Failed Me. Advise! / Am Totally Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
please advise me cos am on the verge of ending it all cos I don't know what else am going to do.

am almost 27 with nothing to show for..
before now I used to be the best and most brilliant child not in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn.

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems

1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.

2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to be settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have and because I don't any money to buy the things needed I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can't even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything or even wife. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick. At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment and I don't want to be useless cos i Don't have any money to pay the medium and the only option left for me right now is grace and deliverance from God cos I believe there is nothing he couldn't do but I ve prayed and it was not working..is it that am not praying it right or am not going to the right church!!! please advise a brother before thnks.

1 Like

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by blackpanthar: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:
please advise me cos am on the verge of ending it all cos I don't know what else am going to do.

am almost 27 with nothing to show for..
before now I used to be the best and most brilliant child not in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn.

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems

1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.

2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to be settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have and because I don't any money to buy the things needed I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can't even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything or even wife. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick. At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment and I don't want to be useless cos i Don't have any money to pay the medium and the only option left for me right now is grace and deliverance from God cos I believe there is nothing he couldn't do but I ve prayed and it was not working..is it that am not praying it right or am not going to the right church!!! please advise a brother before thnks.

I maybe able to help you.
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

I maybe able to help you.
how do go about dis problem please help me I might not praying hard enough please
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
I was going to say that you have reached rock bottom but when I saw what you said and did, alas you have still not Learnt your lesson, so you fall on!

I sure do hope you stop for surely You will Never get out of a pit if you keep digging!
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by blackpanthar: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:
how do go about dis problem please help me I might not praying hard enough please

You have no proper information. Whether in God or in fetish ways.

You need a reset.
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

You have no proper information. Whether in God or in fetish ways.

You need a reset.
if there's any way you could be of help I will appreciate, wouldn't ve brought it up here if things is ok with me..
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I was going to say that you have reached rock bottom but when I saw what you said and did, alas you have still not Learnt your lesson, so you fall on!

I sure do hope you stop for surely You will Never get out of a pit if you keep digging!
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Touched By An Angel, the Amazing Story Of Two Childhood Friends / Pressure On The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.