Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Anyone Here Living In Malta? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Here Living In Malta? (13974 Views)

Anyone Here Living In Malta? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello guys,

Is anyone here living in Malta?Please I like to know what the living conditions there is like,I’ve been there few times on holiday,but I’ve only been to south Malta and Gozo,I’m however considering moving to Malta for good,but as we all know that going on holidays to a place is not always the same as living in a place,this prompt me to ask if anyone here is living there?

I like to know what life is like living there as a black man?

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Look at you
You've been there before what advice do you want again

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Look at you
You've been there before what advice do you want again

Haha,you’re funny sha,being to a place on holiday can’t make you an expert and besides I’ve only been to two part,of which I know that there’re more part to Malta that I’ve not known nor seen yet,hence I would like to know/hear from anyone who is living there or has lived there before.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 18, 2020
euromilion:

Haha,you’re funny sha,being to a place on holiday can’t make you an expert and besides I’ve only been to two parts of which I know that there’re more part to Malta that I’ve not known nor seen yet,hence I would like to know/hear from anyone who is living there or has lived there before.
See the country is good that's why you want to migrate there
If the country is not good you won't have plans of going back there again
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

See the country is good that's why you want to migrate there
If the country is not good you won't have plans of going back there again

Depends on your definition of good though,we can keep going back and forth,I’m in a good place rn,people move to different places for different reasons bro,there’re so many good countries out there to move to,if the moves are just based on good.
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2020
euromilion:

Depends on your definition of good though,we can keep go back and forth,I’m in a good place rn,people move to different places for different reasons bro,there’re so many good countries out there to move to,if the moves are just based on good.
But you've Been there before you're better than people who have no clue how the place is
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But you've Been there before you're better than people who have no clue how the place is
He's asking people who have clues about what the place looks like for hustle and normal life not you.

25 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Activist001:

He's asking people who have clues about what the place looks like for hustle and normal life not you.
undecided angry
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
It’s interesting to see that there’s no or very few Africans in Malta which is why I’ve not gotten any response yet .

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by amleroy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
euromilion:
It’s interesting to see that there’s no or very few Africans in Malta which is why I’ve not gotten any response yet .

They are a lot of Africans | Nigerians in Malta o ��, most of them stay around Bugibba

It’s a nice,small and calm island.
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Gharnew112(m): 1:08am On Aug 21, 2020
euromilion:
Hello guys,

Is anyone here living in Malta?Please I like to know what the living conditions there is like,I been there few times on holiday,but I’ve only been to south Malta and Gozo,I’m however considering moving to Malta for good,but as we all know that going on holidays to a place is not always the same as living in a place,this prompt me to ask if anyone here is living there?

I like to know what life is like living there as a black man?

Thanks.

What’s the visa process like for Nigerian passport holder
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2020
amleroy:

They are a lot of Africans | Nigerians in Malta o ��, most of them stay around Bugibba

It’s a nice,small and calm island.

Nice to hear from you bro,do you live in Malta bros?
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Gharnew112:

Sorry bros,I don’t have African passport,I use EU passport so I’m not able to tell you that but hopefully someone else will know.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by amleroy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Regular Schengen visa structure but malta doesn’t have an Embassy in Nigeria, so you can apply using Italian VFS. Check online

Gharnew112:

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
amleroy:
Regular Schengen visa structure but malta doesn’t have an Embassy in Nigeria, so you can apply using Italian VFS. Check online

Hi There,
Thanks for your contributions on this thread,do you know much about their ordinary residence permit?

I know that they have a lot of different residents permits Atm,their global residence permits could be the better option for Africans coming from Africa,but I guess it’s for the rich Africans as the requirements involves either buying a house or setting up a business.
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Gharnew112(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
amleroy:

Thanks much

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by amleroy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
To get residency permit though if you can buy government bonds like €250,000

For passport their investment is up to €1M

But that’s for big players & it’s worth it Malta should be ranked among the top 10 most powerful passports in the world

You can Scout for jobs though in Malta normally, if your field is IT, they employ mostly those gaming companies and they do work permit/residency permit for you if you are really good, they pay like €1500+ per month - I have worked there before though or alternatively find one fat Maltese woman marry, if you are lucky get your passport grin.

And you’ll enjoy the island sha, e never cast yet but those Italy - Africans that crossed with boat are starting to enter ooo

euromilion:

Hi There,
Thanks for your contributions on this thread,do you know much about their ordinary residence permit?

I know that they have a lot of different residents permits Atm,their global residence permits could be the better option for Africans coming from Africa,but I guess it’s for the rich Africans as the requirements involves either buying a house or setting up a business.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by sammydayo: 4:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Pls, what's the cost of living like in Malta when compared to other European countries like Spain and Germany ?
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Onlinesmart: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Get it done easily at the comfort of your home.

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Get it
how is this related to the topic angry
done easily at the comfort of your home.
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2021
if you're here to crucify this op just like I'm here too just tap the like button and we move cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by DuduParaPara: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2021
brain02:
if you're here to crucify this op just like I'm here too just tap the like button and we move cheesy grin

Very hypocritical OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by nickvanilla(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
So you sef wan Japa?

Yet on another thread you're discouraging people from doing same. Chai!!! Nigerians!! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by sylve11: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
hmmm` cool
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
nickvanilla:
So you sef wan Japa?

Yet on another thread you're discouraging people from doing same. Chai!!! Nigerians!! cheesy cheesy grin

Sorry buddy I don’t live there,with such amount of money he can establish his life over and live a comfortable life instead of coming to Europe to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by nickvanilla(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
euromilion:

Sorry buddy I don’t live there,with such amount of money he can establish his life over and live a comfortable life instead of coming to Europe to suffer.

I believe he had evaluated his options well enough before opening that thread. He didn't ask whether he should stay or not. You should have either answered the question if you had info or kept mute. That advice you gave there is what is called BUSYBODY!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Raxxye(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nairaland boys really follow this guy come this thread to crucify am o grin

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by DennisEche(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
euromilion:

SEE YOUR LIFE
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by BabaNlaNaira: 1:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Please who has an idea of how much of PROOF OF FINANCE is expected for Malta student visa application?
Re: Anyone Here Living In Malta? by tracyanerobiiii: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2022
BabaNlaNaira:
Please who has an idea of how much of PROOF OF FINANCE is expected for Malta student visa application?

Did you later get to process your visa dear?

If u did, where? And what where the requirements

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does having an MSc. boost the possibility of one in securing a US|Canadian visa? / Nigerians Travelling And Living In Malaysia. How Do U Feel? / Xenophobia: Nigerians Hail Allen Onyema, Air Peace For Airlifting 187 Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.