Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos (56319 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Camos: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rest on
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Nelly4you: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
nawa oooh. this life no balance
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by money121(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by juman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
New dawn!
One may sick for just few hours and die.

Corona vaccine is only few months away.
Stay safe.
May we see the time.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by adeoba2008(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
And some people go still dey waye moya. Hmmmm

RIP to him
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by friday2011(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I am only waiting for that righteousness guy to come fill this thread with his usual sermon.

grin
Na you be d real village people...

Abeg leave Righteousness89 alone ooo, na public forum, if people are free to market there business, then he is free to market his JESUS, Na free world.

3 Likes

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by empressteemah06(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Eeayah

Ile aye
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Mjpem23(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
bbbabes:
Nigerian celebrity makeup artist, Oluwaseyi Williams popularly referred to as Kumbalee, is dead

The popular Nollywood makeup artist died on Sunday night, following a fatal motorcycle accident while heading home from an event.

Unfortunately, Kumbalee celebrated his birthday on August 2, 2020.

Friends have since taken to his Facebook page to mourn the sad loss.

One Bluivy Ella Essien wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AMSm9tHGg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1600635373449842&id=100005101832677

@Swalomr come give the account of enjoyment the dead ought to enjoy before he passed away
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Eniolakiite(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
May his family and loved ones be comforted.

So I went back to school for fall semester and I made a vlog about it smiley #GradSchool life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcLCr79447Y
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by TimeTraveler369: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is it possible that the dead get online to read messages? Cos people seem to drop messages online to the dead telling them how much they miss and love them.

Or, are humans becoming more silly to not recog that the dead cant read online?

2 Likes

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by simplesearch: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
We are implore by God to compel sinners to repent and turn from their evil ways, unfortunately many think people engaged vigorously in gospel preaching are jobless, If this young man was told to prepare for eternity last week he mostly likely will call such persons 'god of men,' not knowing that death is locking around the corner for him. God wants everybody to repent and make heaven, but you may ask, ''aren't they human who are going to hell''? unfortunately you don't want to fail an exam because there are others failing it. Who ever goes to hell the anguish will be same as if you are the only one there, no time for meaningful conversation, no change of dress, no life in hell. Let those who are now in hell be there as we can do nothing about them anymore as their fate is sealed, but for you alive today and reading this repent and don't add to the numbers. Shalom!

I cor 6:9
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals.

3 Likes

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by ak22(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Bereaved..

This is Where you see the Importance of the Outcry for Preparation for Eternity..

People always have Nice and good words for the Dead. What is most Important is What God Almighty knows and Sees About you..

What is Important is if you Surrendered to JESUS and Lived to the Glory and Honor of God while here on Earth.

Let's not Deceive ourselves! If you Depart this Earth without JESUS, there is No Rest In Peace..

Let's not Deceive ourselves, if you Close your Eyes in Death without Repenting and Accepting JESUS Christ, it is straight to Wailing, Weeping, Regrets and Crying in Hell..

There is No let me Repent on the other side..

Let's do it Now! Today is the Day ! The Next Moment is not Guaranteed!!

May God Help us to see the Need to Heed to these Admonishments

True talk.
Walk in God way is the only way to Heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Elsueno: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
cry
R.I.P mehn...May God forgive you and grant u rest
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by miller0660: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by CaseSensitive(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
What is wrong with 2020! I'm not buying 2021 calendar until I see a HD trailer.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by sammysneh(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
chibike69:
Lol
Na to begin dey pay e-tithe remain.
grin
chibike69:
Lol
Na to begin dey pay e-tithe remain.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Harrykn: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kumbalee x kodak- Rip.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by GeneralPula: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
friday2011:

grin
Na you be d real village people...

Abeg leave Righteousness89 alone ooo, na public forum, if people are free to market there business, then he is free to market his JESUS, Na free world.

I hope you'll say the same if them IFA worshippers start flooding here tomorrow?
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by JesusJesus: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
bbbabes:
Nigerian celebrity makeup artist, Oluwaseyi Williams popularly referred to as Kumbalee, is dead

The popular Nollywood makeup artist died on Sunday night, following a fatal motorcycle accident while heading home from an event.

Unfortunately, Kumbalee celebrated his birthday on August 2, 2020.

Friends have since taken to his Facebook page to mourn the sad loss.

One Bluivy Ella Essien wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AMSm9tHGg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1600635373449842&id=100005101832677

The guy die ontop hustle. Chaaai. Nawa oo.
Make God bless our hustle oo make we see money buy Moto.
Okada lasan lasan.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Access03(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
''Cowards die many times before their death. The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death is a necessary end that will come when it will come" - Julius Caesar. When its time to go, all you can do is wave goodbye. May God forgive your shortcomings, and admit you to Jannah Firdaus. RIP, Hardworker Kumbalee!
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by OgbanjeProphet: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Death is a must.

Live right.

Live well.

We are all dying someday.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by joytothewise(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is Where you see the Importance of the Outcry for Preparation for Eternity..

People always have Nice and good words for the Dead. What is most Important is What God Almighty knows and Sees About you..

What is Important is if you Surrendered to JESUS and Lived to the Glory and Honor of God while here on Earth.

Let's not Deceive ourselves! If you Depart this Earth without JESUS, there is No Rest In Peace..

Let's not Deceive ourselves, if you Close your Eyes in Death without Repenting and Accepting JESUS Christ, it is straight to Wailing, Weeping, Regrets and Crying in Hell..

Let's not Deceive ourselves, Nothing Abominable Enters Heaven...

1 Like

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Sirmwill: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
[center]Wow
Just Wow
Woooooow
[/center]
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by friday2011(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralPula:

I hope you'll say the same if them IFA worshippers start flooding here tomorrow?

Yes bro... I dont have an issue with any religion bro...

My family is a mixture of Christians, Muslims and traditional worshippers...

I have a cousin who claims to be a Christian at least in forms that he fills but never been to church in years...

Bro, na free world we dey... As long as you dont do anything that put others at a loss and you do not hate your fellow human...

You are good and the creator of heaven and earth will always favour you in all your endeavors.

Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
handsome ...
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by BethRhema(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
RIP We give admissions with WAEC only

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by FuckThaMod: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let's not Deceive ourselves, Nothing Abominable Enters Heaven...

Na thunder go locate you
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Desire18: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
We all have only one life to live.

Prepare to meet your God while still alive because no amount of RIP writte on the condolence register can guarantee peaceful rest if one die a sinner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Cathryna99(f): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
May his soul find rest embarassed
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Rip man....
Re: Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Na thunder go locate you
He is saying the truth though...and truth is bitter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.