Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa (540 Views)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Bishop Idahosa Begins Building Of Multi-billion Naira Ultramodern Worship Center / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa by Oshoboy01: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Popular prophet, Brother Joshua Iginla, the general overseer of Champions royal assembly has began work on a massive 100,000-seater capacity of another city of wonders in South Africa, as he has it in his Nigerian church, Abuja.

The internationally revered Prophet visited the site where the building is being erected with his wife, Prophetess Stella Iginla, and some of his team members.

In a post on his facebook page, He also revealed that he was at the city of wonders and prayer mountain in South Africa

‘Maranatha Majestic Generation, indeed God is ever faithful. Yesterday I was at the City of Wonders and Prayer Mountain right here in South Africa, to the Glory of God Almighty.

GOODNEWS!!! Work has began in the City of wonders.The God of wonders who has brought us this far will surely preserve us

Recieve uncommon grace to finish strong!!!’’

City of wonders is a Prophetic name given to Joshua Iginla’s 100,000-seater auditorium in Abuja which was built some years ago.

In a bid to take the gospel across the shores of Nigeria, Brother Joshua Iginla decided to take the gospel to South Africa and also replicate the city of wonders in the country too.

Interestingly, Joshua Iginla is one of the most philanthropic prophet in Nigeria, having given out cars, houses to the desolate, financial needs to the less privileges, scholarships, placing widows on full time salary, to mention a few.

1 Share

Re: Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2020
God cares about your soul more than you building a city of wonders for Him. I hope you've learnt from your mistakes.
Re: Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa by donnie(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
This is not the time Mr. Pastor. Build the nation of Israel, YAH's people.
Re: Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa by Adedotguy: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2020
grin
Re: Iginla Begins Building Of 100,000 Capacity City Of Wonders In South Africa by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
100,000 Capacity ke? Imagine instead if this man built a capacity of 1000 to house those who are without a home, in obedience to that which Jesus Christ commanded?

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’
Imagine if churches spent time instead doing works of righteousness as Jesus Christ commanded instead ?

John 21 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. When they finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these other men love me?”
Peter answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Then Jesus said to him, “Take care of my lambs.[c]”
16. Again Jesus said to him, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”
Peter answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Then Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”
17. A third time Jesus said, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”
Peter was sad because Jesus asked him three times, “Do you love me?”
He said, “Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you!”
Jesus said to him, “Take care of my sheep.

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Insults Authority, El Rufai, Calls Him A Short Devil / Is It Possible To Have A Relationship With God Without Being Religious? / Charlie Charlie And Other Superstitious Hoaxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.