Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown (605 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Steady259(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
So i was suppose to go for a malaria test at a popular diagnostic centre in ibadan and i forgot to use nosemask from home.
Subsequently i was denied access into the facility until i could put on a nose mask, thereafter i was informed it was been sold in the premises but had to pay 500naira For what was sold for 100naira inside town.
Would had acutually left to purchase inside town but the challenge was that there was so many crowd at the centre and i knew if i had gone to get it, that would have actually made me stay much longer. I simply could not afford to lose more time so I just had to buy it.

So thats mine amongst many other experiences.

Feel free to add yours and share your experiences too.
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Prognose: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
I once paid n3500 for a facemask, that was at the beginning of the pandemic. A time came when they increased it to N4k and then N7k, I say make dem chop am go look for facemask outside.
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Shellsploit: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Something wey full my glove compartment
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Steady259(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Did you mean a pack of facemask or a single piece shocked

Prognose:
I once paid n3500 for a facemask, that was at the beginning of the pandemic. A time came when they increased it to N4k and then N7k, I say make dem chop am go look for facemask outside.
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Prognose: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Steady259:
Did you mean a pack of facemask or a single piece shocked

A single N95 facemask
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Amanee(f): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
I never had to pay for nose mask thanks to my job
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by LadySarah: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
angry

#50. I have them in all colors cos I always forget them at home mostly cos my children misplaces them.
So I bought several and placed in all my outing bags.

Multiply 50 x several bags.
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by anayolity: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Never bought any.... maybe once or twice cant remember, i get them at work everyday.
Re: The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
300h in pharmacies

(1) (Reply)

. / Puff Puff Mix / Your Greatest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.