Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! (291 Views)

How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Do you have or experience dry feet at one point or another in your life?

That can be uncomfortable and quite embarrassing in public and it isn't even really your fault...☹️

What if I told you I can take care of that permanently for you

Follow me

Feet-up advanced is a rich, deeply conditioning cream, formulated with a trio of intensive moisturisers - Urea, Cocoa Butter and Panthenol - and Mineral4E Blend.

Together they help restore and protect the condition of dry, rough and cracked skin, with a visible improvement in just 3 days †1.

It is easy to use and shows visible results in the minimum amount of time.

Use 2-3 times a week.
Massage into clean, dry skin using a circular motion, concentrating on the driest areas like the heels, toes and balls of the feet.
Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.

Step 1. EXFOLIATE

Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
For the best results, I recommend combining with the Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair & Smooth Foot Cream (for intensive moisturisation)

Apply twice daily - morning and evening, ideally after exfoliating or bathing.

Massage in to the feet, concentrating on the heels and areas of dry skin.

Step 2. MOISTURIZE

Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Then you can add the intensely moisturising overnight cream,
The feetup Comfort with Avocado and Aloe Vera

Now that's a rich combo

Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
To purchase or know more about the product, Check my signature for my contact info
Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
You can also control wetness and odour development whenever you wear your covered shoes of any kind with our 36hr odour control anti-perspirant
����

Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
wink
Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: Let Your Intense Crack Feet Be Taken Care Of Permanently! by identitylenz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Does Frequent Urination Due To Too Much Intake Of Water Cause Anything?? / Fill In The Symptoms You're Having And Find Out The Disease Immediately / Your eyes are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.