Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

"It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei (178 Views)

Falz – The Amount Of People Trying To Be President This Point Is Ridiculous / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos) / Gross Things That Happen Only In The Gym That Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei by Asuneblog(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Kemebradikumo Pondei, has finally broken the long silence on his collapse during the recent NDDC probe.

While speaking during a media interview, Pondei debunked rumours of his deliberate act of fainting.

According to Pondei, he had an unexpected and unexplained health challenge. Hence, he was surprised and shocked when he saw mixed reactions that he had deliberately fainted.

Visit https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/08/it-is-ridiculous-to-think-that-people.html to read full report

Re: "It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei by Augustinaz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dry gee
Re: "It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
600 years awaits u

Re: "It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei by illicit(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
U wey u don enter Nollywood hall of shame
Re: "It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei by Lamasta(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank God you have been revived oya vomit our billions you swallowed

Re: "It Is Ridiculous To Think That People Believed I Was Acting" _ Pondei by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2020
If you ain't acting it is very ridiculous for you to embarrass you self in a kleptomaniac attitude

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Funds To Finance Your Business, List Of Business Grants / . / Why Do People Get Offended When They See Other People Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.