Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,728 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

5 Strategic Ways To Make Money As An Expert And Live Life That You Desire. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 5 Strategic Ways To Make Money As An Expert And Live Life That You Desire. (144 Views)

Take The Bold Step To Become An Expert In Industrial Automation Engineering / Take The BOLD Step To Become An Expert And Highly Valued Engineer In Industries / Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Strategic Ways To Make Money As An Expert And Live Life That You Desire. by Adiza23(f): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
5 STRATEGIC WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AS AN EXPERT AND LIVE LIFE THAT YOU DESIRE AT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT.

=======================

I think this is the best time for you to start monetizing that information you're wasting and plan out strategies that can help you to monetize what is in your head in this new economy.

I don't know what you are doing, but I am very sure, you can make use of this strategy irrespective of what you are doing to monetize what's in your head.

This is a strategy that will help you not to live a true life of reward for your expertise and know-how and get more money while you are also helping people.

This strategy has helped me to built 6figure enterprise, grow influence and skyrocketed my visibility.

So, how can you go about it to get more money as an expert?

There are hundreds of ways to create profit stream as an expert, but I Will be paying more attention to just five of them today.

The 5 which I will be paying attention to are easy to start , you can start them even without you're still a newbie, a jolly just come. You can start with little or no amount.

====!
STRATEGIC WAYS TO RAKE MORE MONEY AS AN EXPERT
====

�INFORMATION PRODUCT:

People are craving for information these days.

People don't have much access to coaches and thought leaders, maybe as a result of the fact that they can't afford their fee.

But they always go for the alternative and where they can get some measure of information they're looking for.

That is the information product. Information product can be produced in different forms.

You can have video, podcast or
It can be :

✊e-book
✊Whitepaper
✊Report or Guide
Etc

I know you have knowledge on a particular subject matter, why can't you pen it down, package it and make money from it?

To create your Information product, you don't necessary need to have laptop. I created my first information product with my phone.

�COACHING

My coaching fee range from 10k, 30k, 50k and 200k depends on the duration. I have given proven strategies for a client that made him 50k within two days and I have made reasonable thousands within a week as well via coaching.

Coaching is all about helping an individual to get a particular result within a particular period of time. In coaching, you give instructions and give material that can aid the instructions.

So, you can build your empire through coaching and ensure you deliver absolute value.

You can be a coach In any area of your expertise. Expertise comes based on the experiences, knowledge and insight which you have about a subject.

�CONSULTING

Consulting and coaching are not the same. As a consultant, you just give them the tips on how to get it done better. It is not necessary you get seated with them for a very long time, unlike coaching. Give your instructions as an expert and let them carry it out.

You give them an insight on how to get things done and allow them to follow the instructions given....

�TRAINING

I was in Lagos some couple of years ago to attend a training worth 15k. I was very surprised to see how people filled up the seat.

I had organised my own training both online and offline. Paid and free.

You see. You don't just organise training because it's the new thing in town. Organise a training to meet a need. To heal a pain. To help someone who is going through a challenge to over come it. Make it transformative and solution driven.

Training can be offline or online. Once you identify people's need and you can deliver value, why can't you organize a training for them?

You can start with online training, even you can start by giving free training to build your Authority first because people don't buy a product, they buy personal brand first.

�MEMBERSHIP OFFER

This, you can decide to have some people in your inner circle. Those people who will gain access will pay money before they can become a member.

You have to know that, to get all these done, you must build your influence and building influence has to do with this 3c: Character, Competence, and Connection.

Once you are missing out any of the three, to build your influence and get people attention will be much daunting.

To your success omojoke23@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Yoga 710 Convertible / Factory Unlock Iphone 11pro And Chip Unlock Iphone 11 / The Cheapest Way To Shop & Ship Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.