Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

How do i become a superman. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How do i become a superman. (160 Views)

Can Superman An Alien Impregnate A Human? / How Do I Become A Clergy Man / Jump Jesus Superman - Emoji Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do i become a superman. by mrex911(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I have been trying all my possible best to learn how to keep silent and stay alone but it hasn't been easy disciplining myself in that area. I like people a lot and like meeting people and sharing ideas. But I have realised that most of my challenges in life is associated with the people I mingle with. Most of them hate me and am always ignorant of that. I like sharing my ideas and plans with people thinking they have my kind of heart but the reverse is always the case. What they do is to plan evil against me. Since I discovered where my problems is coming from, I decided to learn how to stay on my own and keep my thoughts to myself but I find it hard doing it. It has not been easy for me being alone. I feel so lonely when I don't have people around me.
please what do I do about it, cuz I really wanna change. I want to become a super man. l want to do things my way without anybody predicting or knowing my moves. I want to stop talking too much. I want to always keep my thoughts to myself without telling anybody my ideas. I want
to always keep people in the dark.
please help me ur suggestions no insults abeg.
Re: How do i become a superman. by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
mrex911:
please what do I do about it, cuz I really wanna change. I want to become a super man. l want to do things my way without anybody predicting or knowing my moves. I want to stop talking too much. I want to always keep my thoughts to myself without telling anybody my ideas. I want
to always keep people in the dark.
please help me ur suggestions no insults abeg.
I am going to guess that you already thought this through and decided that in fact this is what you must do.
What I suggest are some ways around talking too much to the wrong people..
* Keep a diary instead of all your thoughts, ideas and plans. Whenever you feel the urge to yap, right it down instead
* Get yourself a pen pal or an international buddie who you can spill your guts to and not worry that it will come home to bite you back
* Become your own best friend (has to do with learning to talk to your own self)... learn to love yourself enough so you tell yourself all your plans and ways without needing to worry about a third party interfering

If you had planned to ask God to cause you to shut up or something, I am afraid you would probably get a NO for an answer to that prayer, and the reason I say so is, from where I sit, I believe God made you exactly the way He wanted you -an outgoing soul who seems to enjoy relating with others - nothing wrong with that at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How do i become a superman. by mrex911(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
thanks for your contributions, Jah bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mental Slavering In Nigeria / David Jeremiah Devotional August 29 2020 / Why Worry When You Can Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.