Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In (1995 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / This Glo New Data Plan Will Amaze You - Full Details / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Leobed: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2020
just another goodie from the glo brand, as they unleash the Glo New Yakata plan for their customers which is loaded with exciting benefits that reward new and existing Glo subscribers every time they recharge their Glo lines.

If you are a glo customer, Am sure you don't wish to miss this, or do you?
Go here to find out more about this plan and how to opt in to enjoy this benefits now!

Have any questions you can drop it on comment.

Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by edoairways: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Yakata will poor network signal in certain locations? I don't understand why Glo has refused to upgrade their network in many cities where there are persistent poor network signal
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by kmaster007: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Leobed:
just another goodie from the glo brand, as they unleash the Glo New Yakata plan for their customers which is loaded with exciting benefits that reward new and existing Glo subscribers every time they recharge their Glo lines.

If you are a glo customer, Am sure you don't wish to miss this, or do you?
Go here to find out more about this plan and how to opt in to enjoy this benefits now!

Have any questions you can drop it on comment.
what benefit is d Glo yakata given

1 Like

Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Sunepal13(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Exactly what i was thinking. Hardly would a person have internet connection when it comes to Glo.
edoairways:
Yakata will poor network signal in certain locations? I don't understand why Glo has refused to upgrade their network in many cities where there are persistent poor network signal
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by edoairways: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Sunepal13:
Exactly what i was thinking. Hardly would a person have internet connection when it comes to Glo.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Obakashdee(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Go here ko go there ni!
La click la go
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by potbelly(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yakata that is 70kb/sec undecided

Issorait...
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Leobed: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2020
lotta benefit bro, that's even what am using recently though the network isn't stable all the time. you can click above to check if it suits your brand.
kmaster007:
what benefit is d Glo yakata given
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Leobed: 5:04am On Aug 20, 2020
maybe it's because of your location, it's nice here.
potbelly:
Yakata that is 70kb/sec undecided

Issorait...
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Leobed: 5:04am On Aug 20, 2020
that's there major issue at the moment, but I can say gloa has exciting data plans when it comes to that, just that network of a thing.
Sunepal13:
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by potbelly(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2020
So call rates depend on location as well? sad
Leobed:
maybe it's because of your location, it's nice here.
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan : Special Features, Benefits And How To Opt In by Sunepal13(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Leobed:
that's there major issue at the moment, but I can say gloa has exciting data plans when it comes to that, just that network of a thing.
Sure. Their data plans are superb. I enjoy it but when it struck, it is hard to connect.
Even some areas don't go well with glo network.

(1) (Reply)

Best 100k Android Phone To Purchase Atm ??? / It Pays to Register for MTN4U / Voip Service Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.