Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date (435 Views)

Check Out The Weird Yam Tuber That Got People Talking / Name The Weird Superstitions You Believed As A Kid / The 'Weird' Lautech Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date by Abaidaboss: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2020
As though going on a first date isn’t eerie enough with the standard awkward minutes to worry about (like coming up short on things to discuss and worrying whether you’re talking off point or that you should offer to pay), things can get a million times more terrible if any of these first dates disasters happen. I recommend you read from source to enjoy the this

SOurce: https://sequlsquid.com/all-the-weird-things-that-could-happen-on-a-blind-date/

1. Your date spends the whole time on their phone
Hey!! Are you implying I’m boring or what?

2. Your Date disappears halfway through the night
The date isn’t going as expected. It’s probably boring and your date decides to rapture on you

3. Your date changes the plan at dying minute
A dying minute call from you date claiming something came up and they can’t make it

4. A friend decides to tag along
Like WTF? You trying to steal my date?

5. Your date shows up late
You know what they say about first impression lasting long? This could be a sign that if things move further from here and you two decide to get married, your date could even show up late at your wedding.

6. They continually whine about how cute you are

Calm down. Shey you are whinning me ni? You’ve said that several times already. Saying it twice is flattering but when it becomes the center of the conversation, then it’s weird. if you don’t have anything else to say, why don’t we just call it a day?

7. Your date doesn’t look like what you’ve been seeing in pictures

Yikes!!! God will punish phone filter

8. Your date has an offensive body odour
giphy 7

Lord please, I can’t deal.

9. You mistakenly mention something you know about your date from stalking them on social media
mrw i was set up on a blind date with a girl who turned out to be feet inches 176876

They will just be looking at you like one creepy being

10. When you have exhausted all the topics and there’s nothing else to talk about
tenor 12

Whether they don’t talk, or you totally clam up, or you just don’t have anything in common, having a conversation is like pulling teeth, so you’re just sitting there like:

11. When your date is boring in real-life but interesting on the phone

How do these things happen
Re: All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2020
That is why it is called a blind date...things will shock you.
Re: All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date by Abaidaboss: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
LOL. E go shock you

Skyfornia:
That is why it is called a blind date...things will shock you.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Fight With A Soldier - Mr Oma / Just Call Me For Your Party / A Man Went Into The Confessional And Said To His Priest, 'I Almost Had An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.