Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

MY WriterPatner Hunt Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MY WriterPatner Hunt Project (465 Views)

Femi Otedola On The Hunt For More Power "(power Stations)" / Hunger Games Competition: An Online Scavenger Hunt, Win Cash Prize / Naijaxtreme Talent Hunt Season 2 Is Here Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY WriterPatner Hunt Project by ExaminersNigeri: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2020
----
Re: MY WriterPatner Hunt Project by Mide3367: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: MY WriterPatner Hunt Project by showafrica(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Also teach us how to sell e-book by writing fiction.

4 Likes

Re: MY WriterPatner Hunt Project by SavageResponse(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2020
ExaminersNigeri:
The story of how i began my metal scraps business, is a grass to grace story. At that point of my life, i had just lost money to a wrong investment. I had put in and lost the whooping sum
of three hundred thousand (300,000). The same money i was saving up for my laundering business into a peer to peer donation programme called OPAY.

For a long time i was bedridden, dejected and broke. Brothers and sisters there is nothing like
self-loathe,To feel nothing but hate for oneself. It breaks a man's spirit.

So one day. I was so hungry, no food and no cash in hand. At this point an Aboki was passing by our neighborhood,beating his truck with iron,like a gong. I beckoned on him. And later found
out they search out and scavenge for scraps to earn their living. YES! for a living. We had an
exchange. The long and short of it,was that i sold my 3month old cracked TV to him for N250 because of hunger.

The experience made me ask myself something, if he gets most of what he sells so cheaply,(infact for free)because most of what he scavenges for, are littered everywhere and thrown away by the public. How much then
does he exactly sell them?And how does he make his money? Daily? Weekly?
I dedicated the following week to research, and make enquiries .And my findings were mind blowing

Brothers and Sisters Scrap Metal and Aluminum Supply Business in Nigeria is a huge goldmine?
If what usually come to your mind whenever you see those young boys mostly from the
North hunting for scrap metal and aluminum in your neighborhood, is“what hungry
scavengers”?My brother,you better think again!Those guys you see as hungry are in reality
making serious dough while you are there whining in pity.

Forget white collar jobs,dealing on scrapped aluminum,iron,copper wires, plastics and other
used or abandoned materials considered worthless by many is turning in over N50billion
annually to stakeholders. Everyweek ,hundreds of truck loads of such scraps find their way to
companies recycle plants located in Lagos and other parts of the country where they are turned
profiles,plastic products or other finished products.

In this book, I will show you how I started scrap metal business. And how you can start yours around your locality with very little capital. Cost of this book is #1000.(One thousand Naira)

Note: First Five people to purchase the book, gets free capital(5,000naira) to begin this business. Hurry now.

Buy here--------https://www.nairabook.space/downloads/metal-scraps/

Please come up with a more convincing story...this one is too watery grin

1 Like

Re: MY WriterPatner Hunt Project by innocent120: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2020
while not give it free to ppl,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fxtrading Review: Knowledge And Experience Based Review. / I'm Really Confused On Treasury Bills! / DMO Offers 16.3% Rate FGN Bond For Subscription In March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.