Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video (66288 Views)

Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by okuta007: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Western media overhyped covid-19 just for politics

Nobody fears corona again because majority now understands what's going on

CORONA is a ploy to remove Trump from Office but the Lord will put all of them to shame - TRUMP 2020 is a reality - liberals can kiss my black A$ $

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Akhirastriver(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Tell Ur pipu to Free the 16 years old teenage boy and the man Ur fellow MuhamMAD wan kill cos he blasted/blasphemy one dead Prophet.Wen dat dwarf man in Kaduna state government House insulted Jesus/ Christain,no Christain asked for his head..Ur same pipu hacked to death one RCCG woman preaching Up North and killed a female teacher too cos of one useless Arabic book..The world go enjoy peace of mind without u Asians and muzlimz
If u look at Islam through north ,u probably hate Islam , and there's no fucking thing u can do about it ,1.8 billion is still counting.
Waste of sperm
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by bluefilm: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Reference:
After leading to the deaths of over 700,000 with millions infected and the wholescale destruction of the global economy with millions sunk to poverty, you expect they'd be reflective, respectful and sober for a couple of years at least.

But they only give the middle finger to the rest of the world and totally disappoint those who praise their developmental strides which apparently does not include empathy and humanity.

It is like the country Congo just emerging from another ebola epidemic and the first thing they show the world is a national wildlife barbeque fest.

And here I was blaming Noah for emerging from the Ark and his first order of business was to brew tombo, get drunk and cause the wholescale curse on the black race.... or so they say.

These Chinese folks are just senseless.

Why are you blaming the Wuhanians for partying?

Why not blame your copy copy goffment for copying wrongly?

I think your goffment is the senseless ones here.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Deborah98(f): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nawa ooooh,these people are just behaving like say they don't care,I don't blame them undecided
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by tnerro1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Covid 19 party grin

Covid 19 na scam , if this picture no convince you ,nothing will
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by fati2001(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
those people fine Aswear.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by physicistman(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided

If the Bible is right then, Jesus was an Israelite. Israel is in the middle East, so is saudi Arabia, infact on the map, we can consider them neighbours.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Centcanada: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Each time I see China, I just day see Dom baby. Mad people every where.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
badaru911:
Men are more plenty than the women sha.... Well men are risk takers.... Most men are there because of teateas, but chinco women don't have big watermelon and those that have it are just plastics....

80 percent of Asian men are gay.

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by JordanMichael(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
This China people again!
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by thugmansion(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
They don't give a Bleep
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Aboki99(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Even in death, Prophet Muhammad has and will continue to have more clout, prestige, honour, sanctity than any of the word-of-mouth xtians in the past or of today. He and 1.6b of us are more xtian than all xtian of today if xtniaty means following the teachings and traditions of Jesus(peace be upon him). I don't blame you because all of una are hoodwinked into believing the irrationality that 1+1+1=1.

chukwuibuipob:
Tell Ur pipu to Free the 16 years old teenage boy and the man Ur fellow MuhamMAD wan kill cos he blasted/blasphemy one dead Prophet.Wen dat dwarf man in Kaduna state government House insulted Jesus/ Christain,no Christain asked for his head..Ur same pipu hacked to death one RCCG woman preaching Up North and killed a female teacher too cos of one useless Arabic book..The world go enjoy peace of mind without u Asians and muzlimz
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aboki99:
Even in death, Prophet Muhammad has and will continue to have more clout, prestige, honour, sanctity than any of the word-of-mouth xtians in the past or of today. He and 1.6b of us are more xtian than all xtian of today if xtniaty means following the teachings and traditions of Jesus(peace be upon him). I don't blame you because all of una are hoodwinked into believing the irrationality that 1+1+1=1. Why not let the dead MohamMAD to flog the blasphemy himself?Why @the shut of Allawu Akbar the next thing nah DESTRUCTION, BLOODLETTING,DEATH, BURNING .

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by tunde2222: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
I am curious to know why you added Muslims to your comment.
chukwuibuipob:
sad These short pipu sef sad.Even North Korea are bouncing up to release anthrax to the world.What's wrong with Muslims and these Asians sef sad angry undecided angrysad
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by salam8528: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad These short pipu sef sad.Even North Korea are bouncing up to release anthrax to the world.What's wrong with Muslims and these Asians sef sad angry undecided angrysad
nothing is wrong with Muslims . will it be fair if I tag all Christians to be the same because a Christian is caught in a crime? As for the Chinese they ate also accusing the Americans of importing Covid-19 into there country but as usual u will believe America since they are the fake saint here.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
sad
salam8528:
nothing is wrong with Muslims . will it be fair if I tag all Christians to be the same because a Christian is caught in a crime? As for the Chinese they ate also accusing the Americans of importing Covid-19 into there country but as usual u will believe America since they are the fake saint here.
I hia u Alfa Salami
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by salam8528: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad I hia u Alfa Salami
Better
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Fembleez1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm starting to believe this virus is Plandemics. grin
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Kiaso(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE

CORONA VIRUS DOES NoT Exist
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by BoboNogoDie: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Or deh
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by DaRuud(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
winkmart:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

All these short wicked people , na them eat rat na we dey Wash hand with sanitizers, wear facemask and sidon for house
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Western media overhyped covid-19 just for politics

Nobody fears corona again because majority now understands what's going on

same virus that has killed over 170,000 Americans
...pls see your psychiatrist asap
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by SILVERLINES: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
badaru911:
Men are more plenty than the women sha.... Well men are risk takers.... Most men are there because of teateas, but chinco women don't have big watermelon and those that have it are just plastics....

grin grin

You make sense

Just like davido lyrics

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by wickyyolo: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Profprom:
<h1 id ="demo" >wahala dey </h1>

Var China = "China na dem chop meat " ;
Var Nigeria = "na Nigeria come dey wash hand" ;
If (China ==Nigeria) {
document.getElementById("demo"wink.InnerHTML ="enough is enough" } ;
Else {document.getElementById("demo"wink.innerHTML=
"this life no balance"};

grin
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by sheDD(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
I fit bet my balls 90% of people in this pool are gays
Asians and gay
*****spits****
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh ni EMI oo
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by toprealman: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Most of these guys inside the pool are millionaires celebrating with the money people spent on face masks.
Nice one guys, body needs relaxation.....not a crime.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Hmmmmmm.

Spread a world wide virus, have the world on lock down and so scared for human contact while you are comfortable to party in water shocked

Perhaps these Wuhan people know something we don't.

This is very gross irresponsibility as they have proven they can't contain their consequences of their actions/inactions.

When you have stupid and irresponsible people at the helms of affairs, that's what you get...

WHO should be held for this trouble.. if Na Africa now, it would be different
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by backnbeta(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
ifeanyija:
Wicked Chinese people
Very wicked undecided

They have the whole world where they want them, now they are celebrating their success at holding the world by the jugularundecided
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by earnit5: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.