Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Let Me Lead U! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Lead U! (807 Views)

Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Failure To Remove Fuel Subsidy Will Lead To Economy Collapse – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Lead U! by residual(f): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
hello All, my name is Patricia Ububa, i've been into investment and network marketing for over 4years now. during this time, i've made my mistakes and learned from them. now i can confidently tell u that any company i invest with and refer others to is tested, trusted and reliable. mind you, i do not work or operate any of the companies rather what i do is to invest and refer others to them.

the present company i'm investing with is Diamond Empire situated in Ikeja. you invest a minimum of N20,000 and they pay u 30% of your investment on a monthly basis for 6 months period after which they pay your capital back if you so wishes.this percentage may be small for you but your money will be safe.there are other companies that offers higher rate but i will only introduce to companies where i am sure u will not loose your money so that i can keep my reputation.

they also have an online programme which is another stream of income for you. you register with N4,500, refer 2 people and start making money, i have an online manual i offer free to those who registers with me to aid in making money with it faster.the manual is basically the step by step of internet marketing and email marketing which you will need in your online business and to succeed in cash and fortunes. you can look up www.cashandfortunes.com, my id code is 469

i already have list of people i introduce to programmes like this, i hope you will be one of them and i assure you will thank me for it.

this is a new year, i advice you start putting your money to work for you while you keep your regular job until u can afford to be on your own.

let me know what you have decided.call now and join us on the road to financial freedom.
08186002495, pattybf@yahoo.com

lets start on time and change our story this year!

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Good Financial Supoport / What Is The Best Strategy To Trade Oil And Gold? / Opportunity For Petroleum Product Mandate/agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.