Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN (1207 Views)

Where Can I Renew My Passport Within 2weeks / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / How To Have Your Kids Get An American Passport Without Going To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN by Pd123: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pls has anyone renewed their passport this August? Pls is it possible to renew without having the NIN as I noticed the field is not marked as compulsory on the online application form.

I want to know before I initiate payment. Thanks
Re: Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN by politicsng: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pd123:
Pls has anyone renewed their passport this August? Pls is it possible to renew without having the NIN as I noticed the field is not marked as compulsory on the online application form.

From what I heard, if you want to renew your passport without NIN, you have to go to their office. Settle small thing. Let an immigration officer process it for you. What do I know self
Re: Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN by bigtt76(f): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why not just go to any of the Nigerian banks enrolling the people for NIN? I know Zenith Bank does the registration so try and get it, no stress at all.

Pd123:

Re: Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN by elohim24: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pd123:

If you opt for the enhanced passport which is available only in Lagos, Abuja, kano, and Port Harcourt then the answer is yes. If it is the old standard passport then you don't need NIN

1 Like

Re: Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN by Taal17: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
You need your NIN

Just get it done - all you need is the number which you get immediately you register. The card can come later

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Chachangi Flight To Abuja! / Apartments In Dubai / Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.