Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday (68864 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerian singer, Runtown was pictured loved up with his fiancee Adut Akech in Greece as they celebrate his birthday together.

This is coming weeks after Runtown proposed to Adut, who is a South Sudanese-Australian fashion model.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Kq2dL2k2Y

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by iamyemiakins(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Runtown is finally mad over this girl tongue

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by WandaMaximoff: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Good for him, enjoy yourself my guy, see better slim girl. Not Nigerian girls (like the one I'm already regretting marrying) that will come in and swallow everything and yield biggie belle over night

This one is a low budget foreign wife. Benin Republic, Niger, Togo or Ghana is not far. You fit even enter these countries by Bus, go there go find your own low budget foreign wife.

Come back with low budget foreign guys for your Nigerian sisters as well.

Hiding behind a female moniker.

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by badaru911: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
That second picture.... Hmmmmm.... It looks like runtown is giving her something from behind and she dey moan....... The op support to write sexual content,... don't open if you're below 18

4 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Taiwoa990: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by kiddkash(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
love is blind and has no sense of smell

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48am On Aug 20, 2020
He's mad over her obviously.

Rightly so........ wink

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Bluntguy: 4:49am On Aug 20, 2020
While some celebrate with motherless children and orphans on their birthdays, some would prefer to be left alone with a woman. Happy birthday to him, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by LadySarah: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Read all the comments up there and see why low self esteemed African ladies bleach their skins.

Colorism gradually getting hold of us.Those who advise that A dark partner should marry a fair one to balance things. She's a beautiful lady and that's all that matters.

He has found happiness and I pray it's forever. Those who don't like the combination should hide their faces in shame.

You know beautiful women but you open new accounts everyday to complain abt ur relationships and marriages.

Nonsense

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Icechillz(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2020
She done jazz am, anyways make him fire dey go..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Good for him, enjoy yourself my guy, see better slim girl. Not Nigerian girls (like the one I'm already regretting marrying) that will come in and swallow everything and yield biggie belle over night
Why are you always attacking Nigerian girls of been obese don't you also have big belly
When you won't stop drinking beerangry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by omocalabar(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2020
I have my own ugandan model too...na Greece jus remain

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Trust an Igbo man, he is not dating this ugly looking girl for nothing

Either the girl is spending huge cash on him

He is sure cashing out

Aside money, these two are no match

Some of you will come for me to say rubbish but I don't care

Would you date that girl?? Kindly take a look at the last pix dammmnn

I can't just make it out

Either Runtown is getting cash from her, or she must have used charm to hang him undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by politicsng: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Wetin this guy see for this blackie blackie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by gambia(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Dudu dey shine, she don jazz ham.

1 Like

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Biko who say black is not beautiful

I 8-2 see young lads [girls,ladys,women,] bleaching their skin away undecided

12 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Bodlyspeaking(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2020
She be looking like that girl in Black Panther

Wakanda forever

5 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by robosky02(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.