Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

For Forex Traders And Intending Forex Traders. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Forex Traders And Intending Forex Traders. (163 Views)

Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex / For Forex Traders And Intending Forex Traders. / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Forex Traders And Intending Forex Traders. by TYglobal: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Are you into forex? This is for you.

Have you been trading Forex and not making profit? This is for you.

You don't know anything about forex and you want to learn and earn? This is for you.

Would earning $125/#50,000 every week sound good to you? This is for you.

With a minimum of 99$ in a forex company you can learn Forex trading from seasoned expert traders with at least 15 years experience, get trade alerts with 80-90% profitability, get access to large community of Forex traders and get a chance to earn awesome residual income every month.

Hit me up via WhatsApp and type the message "I'm interested". Pls make sure you have the zoom app downloaded on your phone. I'll send you a link to a WhatsApp group. Within 24 hours all the info you need will be communicated via a zoom presentation.

Note : I am not charging a dime for this info. I'm simply sharing an opportunity and those who are interested can tap into it.

All you need is watch the presentation and decide for yourself. Forex is recession proof. Now you can tap into it without spending all day analysing only to make peanuts and losing your investments.

Pls this is not a get rich quick scheme. If that's what you are looking for do not message me.

(1) (Reply)

CAMA Act Will Allow Banks Lend More Funds To Msmes — Experts / . / Dr Obiora Okonkwo Sponsors Research On Decline in Onitsh Market Apprenticeship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.