Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

About Marriage Issue - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / About Marriage Issue (176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Marriage Issue by Benstuff(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2020
God says get marriage and loved who you married, but The devil said married who you love, why, and which of the above statement is true?
Re: About Marriage Issue by jacobjamie(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
U are a very stupid fool to want to compare what God our heavenly maker and creator said to that of the evil devil, u foolishness is just so stupid to fool ur foolish self

1 Like

Re: About Marriage Issue by jacobjamie(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Benstuff:
God says get marriage and loved who you married,
but
The devil said married who you love,
why, and which of the above statement is true?
when did the devil tell u that? Ur so stupid to compare The Almighty God to Devil who is a no body, so u mean God lies? , chaii this thing dey paint me ehn, if I catch u ehn, u go know urself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Toyota Camry 2008 Model@ N2.430m / Needed Urgently In Lagos / I Need 18-seater Commercial Bus ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.