Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) (102675 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by realmedia(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Blue-eyed Kwara woman, Risikat Azeez, appears to have made peace with her husband, Wasiu Omo-Dada, as they teamed up for a lovely photo shoot recently.

Riskiat went viral a few weeks ago after a Twitter user shared her story online. Risikat in an interview said her husband walked out on her and their daughters because of their blue-eyes.

The husband however granted another interview where he denied abandoning them because of the color of their eyes. The first lady of Kwara state, Olufolake Abdulrasaq, last week revealed that Risikat has asked to be reunited with her husband.

All appears to be well with them now as the couple teamed up and made some beautiful photos.

https://kupelove..com/2020/08/blue-eyed-kwara-woman-makes-peace-with.html

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
oga see 6 sets of blue eyes gbaga grin

this story just tie gele, were her eyes dark when he started chyking her or what?
...it took baby1, baby2 and eventually baby3 before his eyes opened? abi madam voodoo clear?
oga what are u really hiding?grin

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beautiful. Don't abandon her and the kids again o.
Go make more blue eyed babies

211 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
is she now a model

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
the husband though..... Kai.... dia is God oooooo

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by mytime24(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mastakija:
is she now a model
another jumoke d bread seller loading cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by techmo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin

Guy man sharply rush back

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
mytime24:
lol abi na
buh she'll still b more unique dan jumoke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by gangstarmonk(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Runaway soldier Husband grin

SMH! Ignorance sha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Artiiclebeast: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
I can't understand how no one could see through this charade for what it actually was. "A set up".

Make una dey look beyond una nose na

From the first time I saw this story, I know say the man don set trap, siddon for corner dey wait to see wetin him trap go catch.

No be Naija again?

Just imagine say you enter house when NEPA do their work and no light with these eyes staring at you from the dark without uttering a word. You go die 1000 times before you go realize wetin dey happen.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
mytime24:
the cane that was used to flog jumoke that is still being kept on the rooftops will soon be used on her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by prinsam30: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
finally God don pick their call

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
techmo:
grin

Guy man sharply rush back

Something they planned together

4 Likes

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
They planned it together. This is Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
What God has join together, let no blue eye put assunder

9 Likes

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Uyi168: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
They are looking ugly..
Which kain paint dem take paint face sef?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by fr3do(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oh my gawd, wu cares

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sharp guy. wink

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
I can't understand how no one could see through this charade for what it actually was. "A set up".

Make una dey look beyond una nose na

From the first time I saw this story, I know say the man don set trap, siddon for corner dey wait to see wetin him trap go catch.

No be Naija again?
Me sef see am o

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Maychel(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
I knew it was a planned deal

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by darfay: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Poverty dey show for the husband face

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
She asked to be reunited with the husband

Power of dickkk. ..no woman on planet earth can survive without it

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
BEAUTIFUL.

True Love Never Dies.

perdollar:
they should give there life to Christ and convert to Igbo.
@the bolded, are you sure you are okay laidis? sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
I don’t like the picture

19 Likes

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
they should give there life to Christ and convert to Igbo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.