Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille (524 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Debstegab100(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Arsenal look set to complete the signing of Gabriel Magalhaes with the defender set to undergo a medical today.

According to The Telegraph , Arsenal have won the race to land the in-demand Lille centre-back having agreed a £22.6million fee.

It is claimed they have now agreed a five-year deal with the 22-year-old defender - and further reports claim he is set to finalise the deal with his medical.

But coronavirus restrictions mean his medical is expected to take place in France before he completes his Premier League move, unless he can gain special exemption to avoid 14-day quarantine and undergo the tests in London.

Magalhaes has been heavily linked with Napoli, who have also had a bid accepted.

The young Brazilian has spent the week deliberating his future with offers on the table and reportedly is excited by a Premier League challenge.

He is now set to line-up alongside fellow youngster William Saliba in a new-look defence under Mikel Arteta which Arsenal hope can help them climb the Premier League table again.

Team-mate Jose Fonte recently confirmed he has been asking about playing in the English top flight.
“The club (Lille) have allowed him to speak with other clubs. He’s in the process of moving,” Fonte told talkSPORT.

“It’s just about him choosing which club, which is a great position to be in. They’re all good clubs.

“We need to understand that every boy’s dream is to play in the Premier League and he’s been asking questions about the Premier League.

“He has been asking questions about clubs in the Premier League. I try to give the best and honest opinions.”

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Artiiclebeast: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lille won't stop scamming Arsenal.

Na this one Hausa dey call " customer dada ni".
Re: Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Nbotee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Lille won't stop scamming Arsenal.

Na this one Hausa dey call " customer dada ni".

How are dey scamming Arsenal? How much did Napoli sign Osimhen from Lille? How much did United sign Maguire from Leicester? Some of U jus come online to spew anything U like
Re: Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Artiiclebeast: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nbotee:

How are dey scamming Arsenal? How much did Napoli sign Osimhen from Lille? How much did United sign Maguire from Leicester? Some of U jus come online to spew anything U like

You just can't pretend or hide how you talk to the people who brought you into the world.

Why are they investigating the amount and for Pepe?..

Olodo
Re: Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Nbotee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Anyways back to d story jare, Atleast the combination of Saliba and Gabriel looks an exciting prospect with the experience of Luiz... Sokratis shld b sold to Napoli. Mustafi and Holding can b allowed to fight for their place while Chambers seems not to have a future with the club
Re: Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Nbotee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

You just can't pretend or hide how you talk to the people who brought you into the world.

Why are they investigating the amount and for Pepe?..

Olodo

I'll jus ignore the the insult and ask u again? I dont need to com down to ur level to make my point.
Is dis transfer about Pepe or are U jus terrible at comprehending? How is 22 million for an in demand player a scam? Did dey also scam Napoli who paid d amount dey did for Osimhen??
Re: Gabriel Set For Arsenal Medical After Gunners Agree £22.6m Fee With Lille by Artiiclebeast: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nbotee:

I'll jus ignore the the insult and ask u again? I dont need to com down to ur level to make my point.
Is dis transfer about Pepe or are U jus terrible at comprehending? How is 22 million for an in demand player a scam? Did dey also scam Napoli who paid d amount dey did for Osimhen??

Get lost off of my mention.

(1) (Reply)

How Former Dream Team Forward, Kaseem Yebsaya Ran Mad After Failing Ajax Trials / 6odds Bet For Thursday / Travis Roy Death - Top American Hockey Player Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.