Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Huawei Y6 Prime Full Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Y6 Prime Full Review (517 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y6 Prime Full Review by Veiniously: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
My hands-on Huawei y6 2019

Huawei has been in the phone business for long and has produced good phones with great specifications. today I will be reviewing Huawei Y6 which was released the last year 2019.
when I got Huawei y6 prime I was a little bit skeptical about it because I have not used their brand before but it turned out good Huawei y6 prime comes with a 6.09 inch HD screen (1560*720) screen resolution with a water drop 8mp FF selfie camera at the middle front of the screen and a flashlight hidden at the top right of the screen it also has a 13MP AF camera, f/1.8 rear camera at the back of the phone added with a 2gb ram and 32gb large storage with 3020MAh battery to spice it up. also, the sound from Huawei y6 prime is amazing it sounds like a device with dobby atom installed on it however Huawei said its an additional 6db of sound with stronger bass effects.

Huawei y6 prime is can also be described as your portable speaker while listening to music at home, partying with friends or hanging out at the beach it also comes with a preinstalled application which enables more than one Huawei y6 prime to connect together simultaneously to create that good feeling of surround sound the 3020mah battery is also amazing as it can last almost a day at minimal usage with EMUI 9.0 you can switch the device to gesture navigation if you don’t like the normal android navigation EMUI is also built for speed and performance as I operated the phone and it is pretty good for multitasking and smooth when navigating.

Check of full review
https://9jatide.com/2020/08/huawei-y6-prime-review/
Re: Huawei Y6 Prime Full Review by Veiniously: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Picture

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 16 Premier / I Need Help Signing Into My Device. / Can Someone Help Me To Track My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.