Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) (2221 Views)

Meet Rocky / Corgi Toy / My Favorite Boy, Rocky. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by warriboy21(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Heyyo everybody. My name ish Rocky. I am a pure pembroke welsh corgi!! I just turned 8weeks
I was born in Missouri
My New owner is Nigerian and he drove 8hrs plus just to get my ass from the breeder in Missouri.

When my owner got me he put me in a big box that was moving with speed. I began to see many things move backwards. I became car sick and peed in the big box

I later learned the big box is called a van

By the way I’m very fluffy and cute. But I’m stil scared because I don’t know indiana and it’s strange from Missouri

I tried to sleep but I can’t the big box was too shaky and making many sound.

I miss my brothers and sisters.

I hope my new owner will make me happy

Please follow my diary and wash me grow into this fluffy fluff fluff!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by warriboy21(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2020
We got home at 5pm and immediately I was put in my beautiful crate and this is me taking a deep nap

4 Likes

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Sayfact: 4:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Okay
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by verminnel(f): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ekuke
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
verminnel:
Ekuke
that's not an ekuke dog
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Babysho(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
verminnel:
Ekuke

grin grin
Corgis na the cousin of Ekukes. They left Nigeria to study in Wales in 1771. Never came back. Our Ekuke con swear for them say them no go ever tall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Dannyboi976(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Babysho:

grin grin
Corgis na the cousin of Ekukes. They left Nigeria to study in Wales in 1771. Never came back. Our Ekuke con swear for them say them no go ever tall.
Chai
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Babysho:

grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Maneq: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2020
So this is Ekuke with foreign experience?
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by mankan2k7(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Same Ekuke everywhere u go.

1 Like

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Namdeenero(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fine dog you got
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Floki737: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
sad sad cry Bro, please update the thread..
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Dika03: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
You all should stop this shit
Been going around and observed that most of you guys are here just to buy and sell dogs cus the way you all are quick to call someone's dog ekuke even when it's not only shows you know nothing about dogs and dog breed,as for the thread my brother that's a pure breed Welsh corgi don't mind what this dog illiterates are vomiting

2 Likes

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Babysho:

grin grin
hhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by chukwugoziegi: 4:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Corgi! That is the Queen of England's favourite breed.

1 Like

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by adeeva06(f): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ignorance

Babysho:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by ChristoBam: 1:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Dika03:
You all should stop this shit
Been going around and observed that most of you guys are here just to buy and sell dogs cus the way you all are quick to call someone's dog ekuke even when it's not only shows you know nothing about dogs and dog breed,as for the thread my brother that's a pure breed Welsh corgi don't mind what this dog illiterates are vomiting

Lol that's pet section for you. Post a full bred Rott and ask which breed it is. Guys on nairaland will call it Ekuke. Na their way
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Wildlifecalling(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lol that's pet section for you. Post a full bred Rott and ask which breed it is. Guys on nairaland will call it Ekuke. Na their way

Lol where is the lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Babysho(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
adeeva06:
Ignorance

Ever heard something called a joke?

1 Like

Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by ellaamaka(f): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Pls where can I get this exact breed in Nigeria
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by Silentgroper(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2023
here I was thinking you live in Nigeria and drove 8hrs to Missouri ..

abi wan ask you say how you do am make show us way ...

Till I read further and saw that you're actually in the u.s

I'd prefer a st Bernard to this tho..

but it's cute and does look like an ekuke (no offsceinse)
Re: Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary) by juleze(f): 1:13pm On Apr 07
You didn't continue your diary. Would have been an interesting read.

(1) (Reply)

35k Quality White German Shepherd Puppies For Sale, Black And Tan Included / Quality German Shepherd Puppies For Sale ( Working Line) / Adult Lion Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.