Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last (557 Views)

Pi Is A New Digital Currency, Mine For Free While Offer Last / Pi Is A New Digital Currency. Mine Now That's Free Before It's Halved / LEARN NEW DIGITAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Merisco: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2020
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer last.
Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Emerie4) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook.

Login every 24 hours and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they have come to limelight

Invitation code Emerie4

Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by COvo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
You have nothing to Lose but everything to gain.
Pi is the new crypto revolution
Mine now while you still can

Use code Agent4T7
I am always active

1 Like

Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Richieurch(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Merisco:
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer last.
Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Emerie4) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook.

Login every 24 hours and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they have come to limelight

Invitation code Emerie4

I just joined your team
Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by NanoCoinNaira: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let me tell you the BEST WAY to MINE NANO COIN and where to spend NANO coin on MTN MOBILE DATA GIFTCARD - NO REGISTRATION.

EARN NANO

-www.Deligate.it (Telegram bot)
Complete tasks and surveys, referral scheme

-www.Quicrypto.com (Android or App Store)
Watch videos, complete tasks and surveys, download and test new apps, referral scheme

-www.playnano.online - (website)
Watch videos and complete surveys

-www.wenano.net
-Download app and find a Nano Air Drop close to you. They already have some in Lagos and Abuja.
-Expect anything from 0.1 NANO - 10 NANO
*To get more spots close to your area, tweet the @wenanoapp and tell them where you are to see if the Nano Community will create an airdrop spot in your city.

Nano Africa Telegram - @NanoWestAfrica
Join the telegram group to find out more about ways to earn NANO

SPEND NANO

-www.playnano.online/mobile-top-ups?country=NG
MTN, MTN Data, MTN AWUF4U, MTN Bundles, MTN Internet
- 15 NGN/$ 0.07 Starting Price!!!

-www.coinsbee.com
MTN topups, 9 Mobile, Airtel, Airtel Data & Glo
- 667 NGN/$1.92 Starting Price!!!

Enjoy!
Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Merisco: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Richieurch:

I just joined your team
. Thanks. Hope you are actively mining and you verified phone number
Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Merisco: 3:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Mine every 24 hours for free. Yes you heard me free
Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Merisco: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hope we have all mined pi today
Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Merisco: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Lee mining every24 hours

Re: Pi is a new digital currency. Mine For Free Now While Offer Last by Merisco: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Keep mining every 24 hours. Increase your mining rate

(1) (Reply)

Prower Int'l Ltd / Are You Looking For New Job Opportunities Or A Change? / Urgent : Office Assistant For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.