Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? (492 Views)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / If You Used This Radio,get In Here / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2020
1. Opera News
2. Phoenix Browser News
3. Scooper News
4. Google News

What do you think about them?
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by OneCorner: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2020
I still prefer yahoo to all these ones
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
OneCorner:
I still prefer yahoo to all these ones
Really? Why is that?
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by Classickj(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Opera news
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Classickj:
Opera news

What do you think about Opera News?
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by Classickj(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
phxafrica:

I love opera you get all type of news from sport, entertainment, politics, relationship, tech and fashion... You can download offline news too... I love the app so much
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Classickj:
I love opera you get all type of news from sport, entertainment, politics, relationship, tech and fashion... You can download offline news too... I love the app so much

Cool... Have you tried the other news feeds mentioned?
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by DozieMartin: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
phxafrica:

it carry lot of fake news
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by Kunja2: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
phxafrica:
1. Opera News
2. Phoenix Browser News
3. Scooper News
4. Google News

What do you think about them?
Google News.
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by Fatbabyfart(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Google and yahoo news

Opera is full of nonsense and rubbish fake news.
Especially that stupid Naij..com, always carrying fake fake news with their stupid agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by Mohbola(f): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Opera news
Re: Which Of These News Feeds Have You Used Before? by scarycuteface(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Opera and phoenix and its not bad

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Sim Upgrade Data / Please Help! I Have Storage Problem With My New Phone / MTN Chatbot - Zigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.