Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,512 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default (354 Views)

Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
In a way i think i blame parents, maybe a woman who is pregnant maybe into drugs, smoking or bad habits then she give birth to a child with abnormalities or a man with AS marries a woman with AS and you know how shallow in judgement people in this world can be to others who are different. I'm also different as i am intersex and i know all the hell i have been through, my mum told me at the time she was pregnant for me she was very poor and was on unhealthy diet maybe thats why i just feel i came out as a hermaphrodite and it hurts me i can't be normal like other kids or my siblings. I will kill to just be normal, the embarrassment is too much. Anyways i'm still trying to survive but i just feel i don't deserve all this and people who are not in your shoes will never know how it feels like but just to be bullying and making fun of you. I can never have kids and i feel i will never get married in my life. sad . Really can't blame anyone for not loving me.. I hate to be pitied so i always act as if all is ok. Keep faking a smile
Re: Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by LadySarah: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Even parents who kept to all the rules have babies with defects.

I think it's the society you have found yourself that easily judge things they can't fathom and maybe lack of financial power on your parents part to pursue solution at a tender age.

I once watched a video where a teenage intersex was been beaten in Benin. I felt bad for him.

Sorry you have to go through this. I hope you get the help you need someday.

BTW what s3x do you identify with?
Re: Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by codedly: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why not try double stem cell.09058204376
Re: Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by squash47(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anty Bros intersexsherry, chill . God don bless you finish. No dey find weytin u no go get.

Rather, use what you have to get more out of life.

You can start your own intersex movement in Nigeria.

All u need na to meet better politician wey go make u famous.

Even people wey blind like cobhams dey survive for this country. So why you dey feel bad ?
Re: Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
squash47:
Anty Bros intersexsherry, chill . God don bless you finish. No dey find weytin u no go get.

Rather, use what you have to get more out of life.

You can start your own intersex movement in Nigeria.

All u need na to meet better politician wey go make u famous.

Even people wey blind like cobhams dey survive for this country. So why you dey feel bad ?
so where do you find them?

1 Like

Re: Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by squash47(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
so where do you find them?
go to your local government.

Your church, go to higher institutions. Meet psychologist there, they will be willing to create d awareness.

Even on radio stations.
Re: Should You Blame Parents For Giving Birth To Kids With Default by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
parental sickness cause deformity to their child.

the cure for all disease has been found check my signature for the details, it is free

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Chairs Chained With Padlocks. / 10 Major Ways To Prevent Breast Cancer / My Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.