Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This (2330 Views)

What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? / Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / Swap Your Phone When Tired Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by OneSolidGuy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
I know what it's like to want the latest smartphone with all the coolest specs and features anyone can ever want. But some times, the money to get a new smartphone may not just be available. Unless you have a site where you work for your 2k. grin

However, what if you don't have a site? What if you don't have a Dangote or Otedola as a family member? How then can you get a new smartphone without stressing yourself out too much?

Well, I'm here to tell you how. It's all in the dedication to winning.

So, there's a brand that always does regular giveaways and promos, and they give out smartphones, cash prizes, and many more cool stuff. Interesting, right? It's amazing how they care about their customers and are always out to bless them. Do you know the brand now? You could be their next winner.

There are two ways to get something from this mobile phone brand-

1. Buy an itel P36, S15, or A56 smartphone, participate in a raffle draw, and stand a chance to get generators, fridges, and more. OR
2. Post a picture on their social media platforms and win a smartphone every Friday from now until September 25th, 2020.

Which would you choose? They're also giving out cash and airtime. So, even if you don't win a smartphone, cash or airtime sure for you.

If you want to know more, check out @itelMobileNG on all social platforms. Good luck! And don't forget me in your kingdom when you get there. cool

Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba I tell u say I no get phone or the money to buy it u come dey tell me make I buy phone to win phone

9 Likes

Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by OneSolidGuy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Another option dey for you na, oga. Check am again. grin
Vyzz:
Baba I tell u say I no get phone or the money to buy it u come dey tell me make I buy phone to win phone
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Classickj(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
OneSolidGuy:
how does the no 2 work
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Dixon06(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Classickj:
how does the no 2 work
He said you should post their picture nah
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by jom28gy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
You're advertising for them
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Dixon06(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
OneSolidGuy:
But wait oo
How does it workk sef
What kind of picture do you post
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Zimri(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
OP you're far from heaven ooo! grin
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by sacajawea: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
OneSolidGuy:
Unless you have a site where you work for your 2k.

However, what if you don't have a site?
What do you mean By this, site giving 2k daily?
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
sacajawea:

What do you mean By this, site giving 2k daily?
grin
The one where cement is likely to pour on your head if you don't wear and helmet
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by sacajawea: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

grin
The one where cement is likely to pour on your head if you don't wear and helmet
So that money could help you to buy a Phone?
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2020
sacajawea:

So that money could help you to buy a Phone?
Why not 2k *30; 60k

Money for better phone grin
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Kunja2: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
A great way of rewarding people. I've never seen this kind of promo from itel before
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by tafat: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
nice one from them, reminds me of the mega promo from TECNO mobile where you get instant gift items once you purchase any device
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by Blastedholligan: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
A great way to win solid devices sha. How much are their phones sef?
Re: Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This by scarycuteface(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Is this the best thing to do?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Phone's Screens Now Costly? / The Camon 19: Beauty With A Mediocre Brain / 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.