Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure (86437 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Is this one a wreck less driver or pilot?
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Melchizzedek: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

You get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
damnnn niggarr
issoright
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by solutionh: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
thanks God no life was lost
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by iswallker(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thanks to God no one was Injured!

But Such a Scneario is a Picture of what Will Happen on the Day of the Rapture ..

A Pilot who is Saved and Piloting a Plane who Suddenly Disappear, and the plane will Crash!

A Man/ Woman who is Born-again and Maybe was In the vehicle Driving will Suddenly Disappear..

An UnSaved Nursing Mother who is Carrying her baby will Suddenly notice that the baby Has Disappeared.

It will be a Day of Worldwide Confusion and Chaos..

Brothers and Sisters, sit up, Humble yourself and Get Prepared so you don't be the one to be Left Behind..

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can't see that It is About to Happen!!

... Deny that we can see....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by FLOTAN(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
That was close! It’s very scary and should be properly investigated.

If that aircraft was landing, that would be fatal as it would run the whole length of the runway without stopping! Let’s not imagine the fate of the passengers and pilots who had flown thousands of miles only to crash at their destination. We hope this would be given the seriousness it deserves.

This exquisite house is in a serene area of Lagos. Contact us for more information.

1 Share

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by EASYLIFE4US: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Rilwayne001: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

But Such a Scneario is a Picture of what Will Happen on the Day of the Rapture ..

A Pilot who is Saved and Piloting a Plane who Suddenly Disappear, and the plane will Crash!

A Man/ Woman who is Born-again and Maybe was In the vehicle Driving will Suddenly Disappear..

An UnSaved Nursing Mother who is Carrying her baby will Suddenly notice that the baby Has Disappeared.

Brothers and Sisters, sit up, Humble yourself and Get Prepared so you don't be the one to be Left Behind..

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can't see that It is About to Happen!!

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by mvem(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Cmanforall:
shocked

Thought there's limited air travels with all the lockdowns.

Where is this one going to or coming from?

Glad no life is lost.
air travels locally have fully resumed since and there is nothing strange seeing planes doing maintenance test or taxing in the yard or runway
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Righteousness89(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
iswallker:

... Deny that we can see....
Thanks bro
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by bigcasava1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

the pleasure of life has blinded many. Even me too, God will help us Amen

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by 24SEVEN: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can see that It is About to Happen!!

Lies.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by horgarzer(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kpomosauce:
kpomosauce dedicates this prestigious position on this thread to all legit hustler around tha globe. Y'all gon hit it big. Jah bless.
Amen
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brothers and Sisters!Look at whole Earth! We Can't deny that we Can see that It is About to Happen!!
Such horseshit from one human being.

1 Like

Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by AiooAi: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Exactly the way Buhari has been leading Innocent Nigeria!!!
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
FLOTAN:
That was close! It’s very scary and should be properly investigated.

If that aircraft was landing, that would be fatal as it would run the whole length of the runway without stopping! Let’s not imagine the fate of the passengers and pilots who had flown thousands of miles only to crash at their destination. We hope this would be given the seriousness it deserves.

This exquisite house is in a serene area of Lagos. Contact us for more information.
can it be rented.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

pls wake up
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by GamalNasser: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
furio:
That is not a photo of a Jet. That's a Turbo-Prop plane.

Turbo Prop engines are actually a type of Jet engine and they are classified as jets
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by ruffDiamond: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

sorry buh this dude ain't nothing buh a hypo and a Ggod Charlatan, the type even Jesus spent most of time fighting off!all yr balderdash and useless quotation can never produce a single component of whatever device are using in typing all that load of trash everyday man,rapture,bla blah..the white ought to have black of your generation to rot away in the cave still using leaves as cloth and spare us all this religion bulsh1t!?
rubbish
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by chinoonew09: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
in nigeria everything dey fail...nepa dey fail, network, promises na fail, and buhari dey fail..even aeroplane brake dey fail..tell me wetin never fail 4 naija..! grin i'm nt surprise..God need to resett naija to default setting.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self.. ....... everything na just end time....there is no rapture niggarrr....we have been hearing that rapture Shit for too long niggarrr

I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
Nigi you're something else
But it's OK
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Henrydone:
Thank God there was no casualties, we just dey manage for 9ja. We even dey manage 2nd hand plane. If we investigate the matter. Three countries go don use the plane before it finds it way here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haFitsJD64A&t=183s
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by MrHeff(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

you and this your gospel of threats and intimidation. Scaring more people than those you attract to God's Word. You're turning to a nuisance and a wrong purveyor of Lord Jesus Christ's teachings.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Mikenuelmike: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Your perspective does not overrule the reality of life.

Rapture is real
It has not happened doesn't imply it will not happen.

JESUS is the only way, truth and life.
Let him that hath an ear, listen.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Ezini(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Noah built the Ark for a period of 120 years, at that time, i could imagine the people of that generation making insinuations like yours, some even labeled him a mad carpenter, but then, without further warning "boom" the flood came,
Bros Jesus is coming again but this time as a judge, every work shall be brought into judgment, the first time he came to reconcile us to God, now he is coming to judge us based on the peace we have been able to make with God
Only a fool says there's no God because he hasn't made himself visible to the physical eyes, my dear his glory is soooo evident on earth for us to believe he exists
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Naija sha
Toilet light for your WC is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080...550..863...12

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it
Wetin dey do you people self
You dey put light for pooo place
We all know the colour of pooo is yellow why put light to check it again grin
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by winkmart: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
The country no balance
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by earnit5: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by FLOTAN(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
RAGGA40:
can it be rented.

No please. It’s for sale.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by micflo28(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Everything is failing in Nigeria. Let's proceed with selling this country abeg.
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

honestly you nor get job unless you be pastor for real life...
Cuz nah all the thread you day comment it shows your jobless why not lock yourself up inside your room and pray for Nigeria for 1 year’
Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by DecentFriend(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
No injury. Thank you Lord!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.