Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore (26917 Views)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by muchroom(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Laycon is being advised here by female housemate Vee to avoid getting close to Erica again but he responds that he is not hurting anymore.

"You don't listen. She is not your problem anymore. If she is feeling sick and she can't cook, she should go to her Boyfriend/Friend. You cannot be friends with a person that is hurting your hearts".

Laycon replies that he is not hurting anymore.

Time will tell, i guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YATx59DebQ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by muchroom(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Laycon! You are not Fierce Anything. You are just a studio Gangsta like Eazy E would say.

58 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Sirmwill: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dude has grown up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by mynaijadj(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fear Woman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by muchroom(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Really?
Sirmwill:
Dude has grown up

6 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by muchroom(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Odoctor(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
There is no disease called infection. Why do you keep saying you have infection?

It is my pleasure to educate you on this:
https://www.nairaland.com/6069108/infections-it-pleasure-educate-nigerians#93075521
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Coronavirus84: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Laycon should just respect himself and focus on the money than distracting himself with Erica (Olosho) wey be gold digger

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Creeza(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okay
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
mynaijadj:
Fear Woman
nliys a nice advise tho...she told him the truth,instead of fooling himself

2 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Galactico4ever(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
I just wanted to say hi to everyone

I have no idea what is going on grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Adedotguy: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
angry
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Kabir5643(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mumu man
Focus on your music!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
T
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by femmyapson(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
this space is booked for righteousness89

6 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Galactico4ever(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
this people no carry cloths come this house?
If you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Bayusity(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
He even won the arena game tonight

8 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by femmyapson(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coronavirus84:
R
S T U V W X Y Z...
Mtshww

1 Like

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Galactico4ever(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
T
T for Toto wink undecided

5 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Bugatie(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Story, the affairs of the heart..

Guy man go still fall him hands

1 Like

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Olachase(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anything can happen

Don't forget to check my signature you might need our service
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Passionate888: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wetin NBA no go hear because of El'Rufai
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by ayzee04(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nonsense boy

2 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Galactico4ever(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
the way nigerians made this agbero became relevant is clear proof that nigerans are cursed
You are a Nigerian too

11 Likes

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by lekki1444: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
the way nigerians made this agbero became relevant is clear proof that nigerans are cursed
its actually sign they are blessed. he is the only talented one in the house. check his music on youtube

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Movieplug(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
HMMM..
Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Samueltemi337(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
Just the way your father is cursed and gave birth to a nonentity like you

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by Bukasint(f): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
muchroom:
Laycon is being advised here by female housemate Vee to avoid getting close to Erica again but he responds that he is not hurting anymore.

"You don't listen. She is not your problem anymore. If she is feeling sick and she can't cook, she should go to her Boyfriend/Friend. You cannot be friends with a person that is hurting your hearts".

Laycon replies that he is not hurting anymore.

Time will tell, i guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YATx59DebQ

This foolish laycon doesn't know people like him outside and favourite to win. If he continues being stupid he might lose his entire votes...

Don't be so naive not to know when a woman doesn't love you but use you for things important to her. I think he is Mr wisdom but when it comes to Erica he turns to Mr mumuBBN5...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore by mamaafrik(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Were tin se Lekan yiooo,his village people have employed John Rambo on hin mata,instead make you focus on the prize,collect the prize and see erica chase you and other babes ,na dat time you go fu....ck moon outta her.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two New Contestants Join Gulder Ultimate Search 12 As Show Premieres October 16 / BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" / Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.