Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Aaua Freashers Registration Process Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aaua Freashers Registration Process Solution (530 Views)

Unilag Diploma Registration Process / Aaua Latest Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aaua Freashers Registration Process Solution by sunbouy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
If you've complete your o'level clearence and you are waiting to be cleared. it is adviceable from the eduportal office to continue with the payment and personal data process, if you need any assitance call, 07069426552
Re: Aaua Freashers Registration Process Solution by DrEkehnde(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Aaua Freashers Registration Process Solution by toses247: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
Dr.Ekehnde:

All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

to hell with you and fucking office
may the Lord in his infinite mercy punish you and ur family. {amen}

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best School For Msc In Info Tech In India? / Are You A Student Or Ex Student Of A Technical College In Nigeria? / An Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.