Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs (3944 Views)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Tiwa Savage You Are A Disgrace To Womanhood, Mr Rational Reacts To Dating Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by AmeboBook: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tiwa Savage has a lot of pictures revealing her skin. Perhaps, the singer believes the more you expose, the s*xier you are. This time, the "Ma Lo" hitmaker shared some of her bikini photos but a fan told to cover up her body since she is a mum.

Tiwa Savage replied the fan who had written on Twitter, “You are a mum for crying out loud…..Gaa yichie onwe gi”. It was then she responded, "Yes I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend #IamCelia. Celia is beautiful, sexy, powerful yet vulnerable, confident, hardworking.

"And if you are a woman who has ever struggled or refuses to be boxed or pigeonholed. Tell me why you are CELIA #IamCelia”.

https://www.amebobook.com/tiwa-savage-replies-fan-who-told-her-that-as-a-mum-she-should-cover-up-and-stop-showing-skin/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by Elton02(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sharp cleavage shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by pyyxxaro: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pastor Righteousness89 come and see what this bad aunty is wearing oh sad

She needs urgent counseling
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by JustBeingFrank(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
A time will come, when she, or her offsprings would be ashamed of her deeds today.

It's a pity this is what the world celebrate today.
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
I wonder the legacy she will lay down for her kids, for Fumigation and general cleaning of your houses and schools contact us
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by SirMichael1: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
JustBeingFrank:
A time will come, when she, or her offsprings would be ashamed of her deeds today.

A time will come? Lol. If she keeps living in wealth and affluence, then i'm sorry bro, that time will never come.

You people always think karma gets everyone. Lol. Karma is a bitch and bitches like money! Pay her off each time she comes and give yourself time. You won't live forever anyway and therefore, you won't keep paying her forever!

Uyailncomparabl, whatsapp?

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by JustBeingFrank(m): 2:17am On Aug 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
A time will come? Lol. If she keeps living in wealth and affluence, then i'm sorry bro, that time will never come.

You people always think karma gets everyone. Lol. Karma is a bitch and bitches like money! Pay her off each time she comes and give yourself time. You won't live forever anyway and therefore, you won't keep paying her forever!

Uyailncomparabl, whatsapp?

I don't like replying, but I'll do it just once.

See in life, there is a time for everything. A time to be born, and a time to die. ...

A time to feel strong, feel like on top of the world with your supposed good looks, and so many people around you, and a time to get weak with wriggled flesh, and need people to support and care.

In such moments, most of those who didn't take caution while they were strong, usually turn out to advise the young, and hope they knew.
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by ashewoboy(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2020
like olosho.... lavesomething.
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by SirMichael1: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

I don't like replying, but I'll do it just once.

See in life, there is a time for everything. A time to be born, and a time to die. ...

A time to feel strong, feel like on top of the world with your supposed good looks, and so many people around you, and a time to get weak with wriggled flesh, and need people to support and care.

In such moments, most of those who didn't take caution while they were strong, usually turn out to advise the young, and hope they knew.
LOL. All these things you scripted are hedged on the fact of 'if you become poor', which i thrashed out in my prequel comment. She wouldn't be like the old, wrinkled and sick grandmothers you see around. No, she'd have drivers driving her around, househelp doing the house chores and the gatemen doing the gatekeeping. If there's anything i know, it is that poor people are the ones who advice their children not to thread their path but instead, get rich!

You can pay off the bitch called karma. Abacha did it, obasanjo is doing it. Grannies who were models in their youth did it! There's no time to sit your grand kids in a hut and be telling them depressing stories when you can be in the latest car, going around making legit money.

Furthermore, please refrain next time from typing your first line of statement because I'm not earning from replying you. Then again, I find it insulting!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by yungbillionaire(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
For Me I just hope a time does not come when she will regret that large tattoo she drew on her hands.......
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by Superpower(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

Her offsprings will be ashamed of her for wearing a bikini? I don't understand
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by Muna4real(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Superpower:
Her offsprings will be ashamed of her for wearing a bikini? I don't understand

As in ehh, I tire ohh. Her offsprings should even be proud of her. She is Nigeria's top female artist at the moment and many envy her feat. I don't know why some people think that a common bikini should remove her accomplishments in life.
Re: Tiwa Savage You Are A Mum Cover Up Your Skin - Troll Huffs And Puffs by Superpower(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Muna4real:

As in ehh, I tire ohh. Her offsprings should even be proud of her. She is Nigeria's top female artist at the moment and many envy her feat. I don't know why some people think that a common bikini should remove her accomplishments in life.
The thing tire me.Bikini that women wear in beaches all over the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Toke Makinwa’s Husband Maje Ayida Came All Out For Linda Ikeji, Bella / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Cleavage In Red Dress(see Photos) / Meghan Markle Set To Buy A £21million Waterfront Mansion In Canada (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.