Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Agro Is The New Goldmine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Agro Is The New Goldmine (210 Views)

The New Goldmine In Nigeria / The New Goldmine In Nigeria / Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Is The New Goldmine by Blissguts: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
There are a few ventures one in this century and time is advised to invest in that would be worthwhile. You have crypto currency for eg, and Agro ventures, etc

These two, if you aren't on them, I don't know what you're doing. But I'm gonna concentrate on the agro aspect for now. And maybe in time to come, create thread for that of the others.

There are numerous advantages to investing in agro, starting from the fact it accommodates both rich and medium and poor (in terms of gaining in its ventures), to the one idea and fact that forever, food would remain an essential commodity.

Going by that, there are a few agro houses one can partner with and be sure of continual returns, which comes at stipulated times : some a month, some 3 months, some 6 or 12 months; but I'm with one already.

Their packages have been worth it. While one requires #5000 to #500,000 naira to partner with them, and you get 12.5 % every 3 months giving you 50% after a year; the other goes :

#500,000 to 10M @ 75% interest per annum but paid 37.5% every 180 days to total the 75% interest per annum.

Agro is indeed the new goldmine. I assure you invest in agro - any reputable one you see.

However if you want to go with the one I am with, you can send me a message here : https:///9vule9 and I'll guide you through.

PS : They Have A verifiable address in Port Harcourt ...
Re: Agro Is The New Goldmine by Blissguts: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2020

Agriculture, manufactures, commerce and navigation, the four pillars of our prosperity, are the most thriving when left most free to individual enterprise.     

Thomas Jefferson

(1) (Reply)

Tevvo Smart Contracts / We Buy Large Amount Of Bitcoins And WEB SITE:WWW.RGS.COM.NG / Financial Responsibility: The Basics And How To Achieve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.