Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Urgent Apm Terminals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Apm Terminals (1981 Views)

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv / Graduate Entry Level Recruitment At APM Terminals / Job Vacancies At Apm Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Apm Terminals by Guardian(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2007
People,
I have been invited for an aptitude test with APM Terminals, Apapa. Plz help what's the test/assessment all about who took the last test and what was it all about.

All feeds and advise appreciated.

Once again thank you all for your invaluable contributions towards this job.
Re: Urgent Apm Terminals by Seabreez15(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2007
Hey, I've been to that with APMT. Seeing as I'm only reading this today, have you had the tests?
It's actually just logic tests and personality tests,
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Best!
Re: Urgent Apm Terminals by yusuf1420(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hello Seabreez,can u pls be more precise on wht.the test looks like. ur urgent reply will be appreciated.
Re: Urgent Apm Terminals by Seabreez15(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2007
my apologies for the late reply, as i'm just reading this,

if u still haven't taken the test:

personality:
no way to prepare, simply selecting words that describe u from a long list (e.g. joyful, responsible, respectful, )
and that describe xstics your colleagues should expect from you

logic:
(timed, 12mins?)
questions u see in IQ tests, maths and english,
e.g. "which word does not belong to the group? head, hand, foot, bed" - (questions aren't this stupid though tongue)

sorry for the late reply! if u've had the test, let me know how it went.

Did you apply for a position? or for one of the educational programs?

(1) (Reply)

!!!! / Nigeria Navy Exam Format / Help Wanted – In Need Of An Office Boy At Our Ughelli Delta Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.