Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

"Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" (70121 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Queenflourish(f): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
I know this guy from Facebook
Always looking for attention

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by samwash(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
englishmart:
2017, I was returning to Abuja from Bayelsa in the same bus as a bulky, beautiful girl who I deliberately planned to sit beside. After the first 30 minutes I didn't speak to her. I just didn't want to rush it. We were just 3 at the back but she still overlapped to my position putting her breast directly under my helpless elbow. She kept buying everything that came within and consuming asking I joined her. Her intentions became clear when she bought cucumber and was caressing and brandishing it before me.
I told her there's some other, more realistic cucumber she should be dealing with. The rest's history though.

Bros !!! I nor like this type of ur frictional story.
U want me to conclude this story on my own.
Abeg I need to hear the original concluding part.
I can not be guessing on my own.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by bbstarr(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't trust Bodilaw... It's a fabricated story.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by bbstarr(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenflourish:
I know this guy from Facebook Always looking for attention
Lol you sef sabi am? His story is fake sef

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Idiot story... Guy yu need help
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by OJD00(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
You come back thanking me. Let your skin glow

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Malawian(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
The Girlfriend's ovaries were over reacting.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by ezechi24(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
bbbabes:
A Nigerian man identified as Fortune has taken to Twitter to narrate how he was allegedly assaulted sexually by another man and his girlfriend in Ibadan.

According to the male model, he was stranded at a point in the city and requested for a lift from the couple who were going his way.

In his narration, he wrote on how the lady who appeared to be drunk tried to touch him some few minutes into the ride. His rejection led to the alleged assault by the lady and her partner, who was sitting at the passenger's side of the vehicle in the front.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/BodilawFortune/status/1296781338507382786

Bbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggg llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr...

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by LadySarah: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have never been attracted to a fair guy. I don't just know why. This guy may be innocent but his face looks funny to me same as others.
ALWAYS see them as fragile n all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by wisest10: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hahahahaha.......I understand the guy fears, that moment when everybody is against you and when you look around nobody to support you +insecurity in the country....
It calls for testimony...
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind
By the way the shirt looks deliberately torn. Stress along the neck line and tear lines absent .no bruise around tear areas.
Took a picture before the incident like say he know say them go assault am. Skin tone and texture same for a person that has just been assaulted compared to his before picture

My verdict..... Bros wan trend.
Then again make we drop advise.
NEVER ENTER A CAR FOR FREE WITH STRANGERS. You're squeezing the Bobby of a mad woman if you keep doing that. (o n fa werey loyon).
If you no get transport beg for money or trek. I prefer the latter. Israel trekked for 40 years what's a few kilometers

Guy you be CIA oooo���

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by vasco01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
You resemble gay that's why they are trying to confirm for themselves

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by West2019(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
are you sure u no want finger the girl cos this story ehn e get as e be ooo gay
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by wolfenstein(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Can u imagine this boy He still dey do fine dey snap selfie with tear tear cloth.....b like say the blow no ring alarm for him brain

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Femeto: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
You self you be like gay.

5 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Deborah98(f): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eehya uncle sorry ooo, thank God you weren't hurt.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by mechanics(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Eyah, thank God for the driver of the car, next time, he should hold sufficient cash when going out, free lift is not too good.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Blakpot: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind
By the way the shirt looks deliberately torn. Stress along the neck line and tear lines absent .no bruise around tear areas.
Took a picture before the incident like say he know say them go assault am. Skin tone and texture same for a person that has just been assaulted compared to his before picture

Omo see forensic detective! grin
Ur observations are spot on tho.
The guy looks fresh for sum1 that was manhandled or woman handled
And the post assault pic get filter sef.

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by HowDareU: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
But people are wicked oh. Why'd the boyfriend, after harassing you, said you looked queer. Thank God you came out of the car in one piece. Hmmm, o ga gan oh . . . See your knuckles. You dey . . .

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Ezmans: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

NEVER ENTER A CAR FOR FREE WITH STRANGERS. You're squeezing the Bobby of a mad woman if you keep doing that. (o n fa werey loyon).
If you no get transport beg for money or trek. I prefer the latter. Israel trekked for 40 years what's a few kilometers
cook storyline
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Euegene100001: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
If u nr get transport stay house yeyeli this story nor be true tho!
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Blakpot: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
LadySarah:
I have never been attracted to a fair guy. I don't just know why.
This guy may be innocent but his face looks funny to me same as others.

Ouch!!! Pls don't use that guy to generalize- he looks like a sissy lol

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Strech(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
fine boy with no money...

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Drama at orita Challenge.

Better thank God it was not your head they were pressing.

Ifakufa ni ofa maa n fa.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by OmoIREFIN: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

Your submission was copied from my mind! Are you a detective? Every sentence of his post was, and is still, defective.

Look for other means to trend.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by IecheM(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy is a joke, I still remember this guy very well when during 2go days. I can still remember when the guy gave someone to play game for him just for him to trend. Don't take him serious.

Modified
I repeat this guy is a joke

5 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Cestmoir(f): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
na wa..o
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Bewiseedet(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
...but na gay u be? Just answer

3 Likes

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by cray91(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
my thought too! our nigga won show hinsef say e fine ni. tueehh! fine to his ibadan girls sha
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fine boy without money.

This is what pushed girls like Regina Daniel to ned nwoko
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by vickydevoka(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
LadySarah:
I have never been attracted to a fair guy. I don't just know why.
This guy may be innocent but his face looks funny to me same as others.

Him for leave cream n dye for woman. Some guys even make up.
I could remember all de fine guys in my street back then, Right now de are all useless, simply bcus de were carried away buy fine boy n pussy always available

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.