Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! (2457 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! by mutiu78(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2006
Hello the NYSC Batch A 2005.
Let me use this opportunity to welcome you to the world. Remember that you are now in OYO (On Your Own).This is so because there will no more allowance for you.
Besides, I hope you've learn one thing or the other during the period of serving your father's land-Nigeria? If yes, you can start up something on your own before that job at Chevron, banks will come.
All the best
Re: NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! by africanboy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2006
A text I sent to all mates fellow corp members when I finished servce:

Your validity as a corp member has just expired.
No more 7,500. Please recharge for the new life.
What are you waiting for? Meet me at the top!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! by tunjikrown(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2006
Im creating this topic for Us that will be going for the Batch A 2006 NYSC
lets know the state where you are been posted!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! by wills(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2006
mutiu78:

Let me use this opportunity to welcome you to the world. Remember that you are now in OYO (On Your Own).This is so because there will no more allowance for you.
Besides, I hope you've learn one thing or the other during the period of serving your father's land-Nigeria? If yes, you can start up something on your own before that job at Chevron, banks will come.
All the best

To all the Young Bloods that heeded the clarion call, and are just coming back from serving the fathers Land.
Its the Best of times, if you know what you want already and you willing to take some risk, Welcome back....
God and Good speed.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! by yemmydavid(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2006
its not easy to wake up to the fact that there won't be an allowee at d end of evry month.
they just have to pick themselves up and face the reality of life.
nigeria is not a bed of roses.
GUY E HARD OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World! by enimooko: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
mutiu78:
All the best
worse in 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Mobilisation Time Table For 2010 Batch 'c' / Corp Member Execute A Personal Project Worth Thousands Of Naira In Her PPA / Lagos Corpers For Batch A 2017,how Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.