Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can Witches Give Riches ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Witches Give Riches ? (800 Views)

Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? / Does God Really Give Riches? And Who Are The People He Gives? / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Witches Give Riches ? by service44: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2020
i ask this question because am begining to see the world in different paspective, like, no justice, favouritism, bias in the world made soly by God. am sayng al of thes because, true life story, victory(not real name) confessed to be a witch, she killed her mother, so painfuly that she was banished by the family, little girl of 16, they asked her to go and not to come near them else they will kil her, now the main story is, many years later she visits her mother's younger sister, crying that every body abadoned her just because she is a witch, ppl! i was present there, the mothers younger sister out of anger asked "YOU AR A WITCH AND WE AR SO POOR IN THE FAMILY" and victory said"ANTY, IT REQUERES BLOOD AND I DONT WANT TO KILL ANY BODY IN THE FAMILY AGAIN" people when i hear this i quickly relate it with the act of ritualism wher they ask you to bring a family member, why am sharing this is to know if any one has simily experience.cos am thinking ritualism is witcraftcy, wat is ur take on that. Permit my errors.
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why seek riches in a wrong way?

Any diabolical way of getting riches will always involve use of human blood... Be it from witches, occults, herbalists etc.

Pray God blesses the works of your hands; the above paths of dark riches leads to despair
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Missyajoke(f): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by TrajansKong: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Only true bitches get riches from witches.
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by OtemAtum: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
The answer is a capital NO. However if someone assumes herself as a witch and she has money, she can physically dash money to whoever she wants. But it's a lie to think that a witch somewhere can enrich you spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by kingxsamz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Missyajoke:
There's a particular day in a month where witches can ask a favour from their covens. Witches can make you rich

Is that what they told you on their whatsapp group?

2 Likes

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Nephilim: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Is that what they told you on their whatsapp group?
lolz don't mind that girl called @missyajoke
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Nephilim: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Missyajoke:
There's a particular day in a month where witches can ask a favour from their covens. Witches can make you rich but remember anything that comes from the devil won't last. Just that the bad of witchcraft outdo the good. Witches and demons controls the spiritual excepts God decides to intervene on someone's behalf. Depend on your level in

Am not a witch.
the bolded is laughable! And can only comes from a religious head-cap that knows nothing about what Christianity entails lolz
Luke 10:19 grin

1 Like

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Missyajoke(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nephilim:
the bolded is laughable! And can only comes from a religious gay that knows nothing about what Christianity entails lolz
Luke 10:19 grin

I shouldn't have replied self, it was after posting that I talked too much.
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Nephilim: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

I shouldn't have replied self, it was after posting that I talked too much.
hahaha I guess you're overfed from expired beans grin grin
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
the cure for all disease has been found, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by AntiChristian: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Everything in this word is subject to the control of God. You'll be rich the time God destined for you. It doesn't matter if you go wayward to get rich! If you were just a little patient the riches would have come in a good way.

Not all of us would be rich! Not all of us would grow old or build house(s) or get married or have kid(s),...

1 Like

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Queenlovely(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2020
which witch is which
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by paxonel(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2020
WITCHES DO NOT EXIST
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Akube1z: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2020
paxonel:
WITCHES DO NOT EXIST
witches and wizard exist. (terrestrial powers) artificial powers does exist.
but the only power that can save one is the Supernatural power, Power from the most high.
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2020
ONE KOBO, YOU'LL NEVER GET FROM IMAGINING NONSENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Akube1z:

but the only power that can save one is the Supernatural power, Power from the most high.

There is only one power, and it belongs to the creator of all, any power anybody or anything have was given to them by the creator.. It is how they use it that is the problem....

Life is about making choices, some people make the wrong one.. It is to be expected.. God made humans so.. Perfect on his eyes.. Except you choose to see something different..
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Epositive(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is only one power, and it belongs to the creator of all, any power anybody or anything have was given to them by the creator.. It is how they use it that is the problem....

Life is about making choices, some people make the wrong one.. It is to be expected.. God made humans so.. Perfect on his eyes.. Except you choose to see something different ..

At bolded, are you implying that greediness, wickedness and other vices humans exhibit are traits of perfection in the eyes of God?
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sunshineV(f): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Life is about making choices, some people make the wrong one.. It is to be expected.. God made humans so.. Perfect on his eyes.. Except you choose to see something different..
the baby born without eyes and head faced backward is perfect to god? if so then most people arent perfect
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by paxonel(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Akube1z:

thank God you call it artificial powers, meaning they are mere human tricks and magic nothing more, so there is nothing to fear

2 Likes

Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2020
sunshineV:
the baby born without eyes and head faced backward is perfect to god? if so then most people arent perfect

Yes he is... It is you who chose to see it differently.. We are all created in his image and likeness..
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Epositive:

At bolded, are you implying that greediness, wickedness and other vices humans exhibit are traits of perfection in the eyes of God?

Yes and no.. Yes, because God created us with those attributes.. No, because he also gave us the power to overcome them.. That is the purpose of life.. The battle or war or jihad within....that is why I said life is about making choices..

Come to think of it, will life be interesting without those things?
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sunshineV(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes he is... It is you who chose to see it differently.. We are all created in his image and likeness..
so why isnt jesus born blind? Is god blind? Why arent u? Is ur pastor born blind? Why will u ever call that perfection? Because of agenda? Na wa for u o. No difference btw u and scammers
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sunshineV(f): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes and no.. Yes, because God created us with those attributes.. No, because he also gave us the power to overcome them.. That is the purpose of life.. The battle or war or jihad within....that is why I said life is about making choices..

will it be like dat in heaven to make things "intresting"
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Epositive(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

God created us with with those bad attributes, and at the same time gave us the power to overcome them? Damage control?
Greed, wickedness, intolerance, terrorism and the likes make life interesting to you? If so, then, why do we waste our time praying to God to take away these "interesting" things as you have put it. It doesn't make any sense.
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Epositive:

God created us with with those bad attributes, and at the same time gave us the power to overcome them? Damage control?

Greed, wickedness, intolerance, terrorism and the likes make life interesting to you? If so, then, why do we waste our time praying to God to take away these "interesting" things as you have put it. It doesn't make any sense.

That's life for you..

God never asked you to pray.. He asked you to work for peace and follow his laws to make the human experience more fruitful and purposeful..

Every other thing is paganism.
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2020
sunshineV:
will it be like dat in heaven to make things "intresting"

As above so below.. As within so without.. We only feel these things because we are humans with flesh and blood, in the spiritual realm, we follow the set spiritual principles too..
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2020
sunshineV:
so why isnt jesus born blind? Is god blind? Why arent u? Is ur pastor born blind? Why will u ever call that perfection? Because of agenda? Na wa for u o. No difference btw u and scammers

LOL.. Funny you, first and foremost Jesus is a myth.. As there was no body like that in human history..i guess God also gave us wisdom to solve whatever challenge we face by ourselves...

We exist to solve our problems that may befall us.. That is life..

People are blind, that is why people go to university to study optometry.. Isn't it?
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Epositive(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

That's life for you..

God never asked you to pray.. He asked you to work for peace and follow his laws to make the human experience more fruitful and purposeful..

Every other thing is paganism.

Are you a Christan or deist?
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Epositive:

Are you a Christan or deist?

Am a humanist..
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by Epositive(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

Am a humanist..

"God never asked you to pray.. He asked you to work for peace and follow his laws to make the human experience more fruitful and purposeful."

Where did you get this from?
Re: Can Witches Give Riches ? by sonmvayina(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Epositive:

"God never asked you to pray.. He asked you to work for peace and follow his laws to make the human experience more fruitful and purposeful."

Where did you get this from?

Common sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Satan Still A Son Of God? / Countdown To Winners' 40th Anniversary / History Of The Bible, In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.