Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Agricultural Investment Advice - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Investment Advice (1374 Views)

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value / Investment Advice Needed / Best Agricultural Investment Opportunity For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Investment Advice by sufficientfoods: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please fellow nairalanders , I've got funds in the tune of 50M , 18 plots of land in the east . What agriculture/poultry product could one with such resources at his disposal delve into and will not suffer major loses . A comprehensive advice will be welcome.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by LanreFasasi: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Find a consultant and pay for a comprehensive business plan. That 50M can achieve alot from poultry, to animal husbandry, to vegetables farm. To processing

50M is alot. You can setup a gas station with a fraction of that amount sef if you want to branch out of agriculture

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Sunmolar(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Check my posting on cassava flour/palm fruits processing factory for reference & actions. All the best.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Organiccourses: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
You can go into organic fish, pig and poultry farm ing, we have a farm bon acres of land in Owerri, Imo State for these with super gene palm oil seedlings planted 2 months ago
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Xlyad(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
sufficientfoods:
Please fellow nairalanders , I've got funds in the tune of 50M , 18 plots of land in the east . What agriculture/poultry product could one with such resources at his disposal delve into and will not suffer major loses . A comprehensive advice will be welcome.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by moorebucks: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Organiccourses:
You can go into organic fish, pig and poultry farm ing, we have a farm bon acres of land in Owerri, Imo State for these with super gene palm oil seedlings planted 2 months ago
It seems we’re not too far from each , inbox me your contact let’s discuss more
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by moorebucks: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
LanreFasasi:
Find a consultant and pay for a comprehensive business plan. That 50M can achieve alot from poultry, to animal husbandry, to vegetables farm. To processing

50M is alot. You can setup a gas station with a fraction of that amount sef if you want to branch out of agriculture
Thanks for your contribution, could you recommend a reliable and tested contact
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Organiccourses: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
moorebucks:

It seems we’re not too far from each , inbox me your contact let’s discuss more
I have dm you, you can send email to; organicsspecial@gmail.com. We are consultants based in Lagos but have clients farm in almost all states in the country
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by LanreFasasi: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
moorebucks:

Thanks for your contribution, could you recommend a reliable and tested contact

I have business plans blueprints for

Gas plant

Cassava production and garri production

Poultry

Maize cultivation

If you're ready, we can setup an e-meeting and discuss modalities
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by LanreFasasi: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Liftitupo:
Farmtech! Pavore9, Seun
SCAM ALERT!!!

All Nairalanders, can you see history? I supported someone last year that we shouted about a scam scheme here. This is a same scam format reoccurring.

A new moniker writes about heavy investment, and one which is already on ground and known supports it. For what? So that unwise people can ask for partnership. And this is how they are scam. My boss of life showed me this scam and told me it will reoccur. Respect to the man. He saw it clearly and predicted it.

Look at the OP who opened this thread today. 50million naira to invest. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked We know the monikers behind this kind of scam last year. Seun, do you remember how you and your vegetable friend parted ways because of scams like this? And you banned the scammer just for a week instead of you to ban for like 10 years as we have witnessed today? They provided evidences for that thread, you saw it last year, you communicated with that person, but you left him alone. In this case, without probing, you killed a moniker for 10 years instantly without any form of investigation.

Also, Farmtech, do you remember you banned me because I supported the person who was saying the truth? Today, someone mentioned you and you wrote that you will deal with it later. A hot matter. Who are you deceiving?

Farmtech, I hope you have read where someone mentioned the Lofarms that insulted all of us and then the project crashed. You took over like a champion in the thread but it failed after you moved it to the front page. You or pavore9 recommended the useless thread for front page which was eventually abandoned. Can you see that you are both incompetent?

Well, truth will reveal itself again and again. We believe that you all know about these issues. Every good person has left. You indirectly support these scams.

And then, look at this man call Lanre who said he is highly unsettled to provide proof after making Emma leave the forum is here. But he is settled to provide a plan for 50million business. Ha! You people should fear God.

I dont trust you all. Seun, Pavore9, farmtech, you are the fathers behind all these Hushpuppis. You will all be exposed soon. Mark my words.

You are free to ban my moniker for 50 years.

LanreFasasi. God will punish you and disgrace you soon. If you do not not stop these useless pranks and you dont provide the evidence of the person you sent money to, you will FOREVER be HIGHLY unsettled. And if Emma is not the person you sent money to, you should tender unreserved apology to him. Otherwise, you will NEVER be settled FOREVER. You dont understand what you have made many people lose in this forum LekanFasasi. You must provide proofs fast.

Who is this? And who is calling for investments?

Who's the kid. Did I call for investments or someone is seeking for directions on what to put his money into

Where are the mods in this section?

FarmTech

Pavore9
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by sufficientfoods: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Liftitupo:
Farmtech! Pavore9, Seun
SCAM ALERT!!!

All Nairalanders, can you see history? I supported someone last year that we shouted about a scam scheme here. This is a same scam format reoccurring.

A new moniker writes about heavy investment, and one which is already on ground and known supports it. For what? So that unwise people can ask for partnership. And this is how they are scam. My boss of life showed me this scam and told me it will reoccur. Respect to the man. He saw it clearly and predicted it.

Look at the OP who opened this thread today. 50million naira to invest. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked We know the monikers behind this kind of scam last year. Seun, do you remember how you and your vegetable friend parted ways because of scams like this? And you banned the scammer just for a week instead of you to ban for like 10 years as we have witnessed today? They provided evidences for that thread, you saw it last year, you communicated with that person, but you left him alone. In this case, without probing, you killed a moniker for 10 years instantly without any form of investigation.

Also, Farmtech, do you remember you banned me because I supported the person who was saying the truth? Today, someone mentioned you and you wrote that you will deal with it later. A hot matter. Who are you deceiving?

Farmtech, I hope you have read where someone mentioned the Lofarms that insulted all of us and then the project crashed. You took over like a champion in the thread but it failed after you moved it to the front page. You or pavore9 recommended the useless thread for front page which was eventually abandoned. Can you see that you are both incompetent?

Well, truth will reveal itself again and again. We believe that you all know about these issues. Every good person has left. You indirectly support these scams.

And then, look at this man call Lanre who said he is highly unsettled to provide proof after making Emma leave the forum is here. But he is settled to provide a plan for 50million business. Ha! You people should fear God.

I dont trust you all. Seun, Pavore9, farmtech, you are the fathers behind all these Hushpuppis. You will all be exposed soon. Mark my words.

You are free to ban my moniker for 50 years.

LanreFasasi. God will punish you and disgrace you soon. If you do not not stop these useless pranks and you dont provide the evidence of the person you sent money to, you will FOREVER be HIGHLY unsettled. And if Emma is not the person you sent money to, you should tender unreserved apology to him. Otherwise, you will NEVER be settled FOREVER. You dont understand what you have made many people lose in this forum LekanFasasi. You must provide proofs fast.

Bro i really dont get why you would come to such a conclusion, always try to put your facts together before you conclude if one has an intent to scam . I've got nothing to prove here, if you've got nothing to contribute just dont thrash thread with negative energy/thoughts. Similar disposition has hindered genuine opportunities cos people like are too fast to blow unnecessary alarm. For the few that will still contribute and help out with ideas , i really appreciate and will welcome positive ideas as well.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by sufficientfoods: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2020
LanreFasasi:

I have business plans blueprints for

Gas plant

Cassava production and garri production

Poultry

Maize cultivation

If you're ready, we can setup an e-meeting and discuss modalities
Thanks bro, please inbox me your contact
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by sufficientfoods: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Liftitupo:
Which conclusion? You opened an account the same day and announced N50 million on ground for a project. The same way you operated last year before one oga bursted you. You are back. Continue deceiving yourself kunleweb and healthserve. You have settled the mods again. Continue.

Who in his right sense will announce he has N50millon on nairaland now? Are you really ok? Fast fast, LanreFasasi who is crying bitterly and has become a nui...sance in the forum has a plan for you. Who are you deceiving? You want to package yourselves as big boys so legit people with N500k up to N2million can private chat you for partnership. We know your game. Stop it. And the mods, how many percentage is their share? Tell us. Farmtech, how many percentage do they give you to do their bidding everytime? We can pay you legit cash to be straight forward and leave shady deals Farmtech. Fear God. Hushpuppi's fate awaits all of you very soon.

Bro i've got one advice for you. Just go fix your head. Honestly you've got alot junk in there.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by HornyTave: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Farmtech, Pavore9

I deserve an explanation why I was banned from replying after my post tackling Lanre or whatever his name is.

The only reason this section works is because there are expert with experience who can put us through with resources in Nigeria.

I don't mind importing my fertilizers/chemicals but it would be bad for business to do that when I can find alternative here.

When people with experience deactivate their account because of nitwits, soon or later this section will be dead...
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by HornyTave: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
LanreFasasi you that want to use 23k worth of labour to make Millions ;DLanreFasasi you that want to use 23k worth of labour to make Millions �� want to teach another person (sufficientfoods - seems he registered with the sole intention to feed Nigeria from his benevolent ' pocketses ' even the moniker is inspiring) who just registered today and came straight to agriculture section, on how to invest 50 Million Naira. funny people. Nairaland these days is to catch cruise.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by HornyTave: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Liftitupo:

I am sure you would have been silent so they do not ban you again, but you can now voice out. They are all into it. It is a pattern the mods guide and guard well. I may try to dig out some threads which involved Lofarms (deleted now but opened by healthserve who is also kunleweb and with partnership of Atlanticfire). They know my moniker very well. Farmtech was the idio.tic mod who came out boldly to defend Lofarms. And what happened, the cucumber farm crashed. He promoted the guy when the evidences were there. And he even pushed the guy to front page. A reckless move. And Pavore9 was silent all through. But they are all always working together underground. The other one who is their guide is uboma, a very usel..ess mod.

I still dont want to believe Seun is a scammer himself. My take is that his greediness to pull traffic to Nairaland by all means has entrapped him with these guys. They are holding his scrot..um seriously, and he can do nothing. He has lost the fight against the nude front page spammer too. He is a shadow of himself. And he will go down soon if he does not ask for help fast. But if he is not ready to change, these people will launder money and he will be in Chicago prison soon. And behold, the whole headline will be "Seun Osewa, Nairaland's owner in a money laundering mess". We will see him handcuffed like Hushpuppi. I pray he is caught abroad and not in Nigeria so he cannot bribe his way out.

I am not surprised. Nairaland is the headquarters of hardened criminals and scammers. grin

I don't mind being banned o. no be my papa property and that one no mean say I deh like nonsense...

I was planning on doing pawpaw o next year, all the people I contacted through nairaland, only Emmaachile gave a positive response, the rest deh do like zoombie, now he's gone because of one boy who want to use 23k to clear 50acres and make millions from it
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by HornyTave: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Liftitupo:

It is healthserve and kunleweb pattern, supported by Atlanticfire, and well backed by farmtech, pavore9 and uboma. Just check the monikers and see how they operate. You will find out the farm is in the east always, or Delta. Maybe he will change to the north or West soon. He is the same James555 (now deleted) who asked farmers he will sell at 15% for them when the standard is 10%. Many good people have left because of this scam. If I say Farmtech and Pavore9 are idio.ts, believe it. They are criminals. Everyone in agric knows who can blast them. My oga blasted them and I took over. They are criminals. Imagine the way we are blasting them. Very useless fraudulent people. They are rogues.

Fluentifor, ' psitota ',? I know him.

Fluentifor, Okoroemeka and one guy who loves being in the dark taught me cucumber farming.

let's imagine newbies want to venture into agribusiness and these minds has left, shey the purpose of this section will become useless.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by HornyTave: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Liftitupo:

They do not show face again because of the criminals we have as mods. Where is Jasper? Where is Soloxam? Many like that. They are all gone. Farmtech wanted to know how we get these people so they can block it. He tried it well with me, but I was smart because I have been warned. They are all thieves. They are barawo mods. They have the scrotum of Seun. They will use sledge hammer shatter it to pieces if he dear go against their will. Snake threads on the front page like he is cursed, or like he uses them for rituals. Which cares? They ban you, open another one and hammer them. Fo...olish people.

Lol...
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by HornyTave: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Liftitupo:

You know what you will do. Find the guys selling pawpaw seeds. Buy the ones in sachet. There is this guy who sells nursery bags for N10 each. Get him. If you follow the pistotita guy thread you mentioned, you will learn how to use fertilizer and manure. He has revealed everything there. And do your nursery yourself. Do the nursery at home and move to farm during rainy season. Dont give any consultant your money. If you ask these ones, they are 419s.

Thanks man, for the heads up
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by FarmTech(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2020
HornyTave:
Farmtech, Pavore9

I deserve an explanation why I was banned from replying after my post tackling Lanre or whatever his name is.

The only reason this section works is because there are expert with experience who can put us through with resources in Nigeria.

I don't mind importing my fertilizers/chemicals but it would be bad for business to do that when I can find alternative here.

When people with experience deactivate their account because of nitwits, soon or later this section will be dead...
Probably by auto bot.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by FarmTech(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Liftitupo:

They do not show face again because of the criminals we have as mods. Where is Jasper? Where is Soloxam? Many like that. They are all gone. Farmtech wanted to know how we get these people so they can block it. He tried it well with me, but I was smart because I have been warned. They are all thieves. They are barawo mods. They have the scrotum of Seun. They will use sledge hammer shatter it to pieces if he dear go against their will. Snake threads on the front page like he is cursed, or like he uses them for rituals. Which cares? They ban you, open another one and hammer them. Fo...olish people.
The way u wrongly accuse people would have gotten u banned long time ago.
If some one have scam u, why not proof it? All your post is about name callings and insults. I am ready to hear your case here. Tell us all about health serve, kunleweb etc. This is your chance for public fair hearing. After that, you tell us why seun and the mods are criminals.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by LanreFasasi: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2020
sufficientfoods:

Bro i've got one advice for you. Just go fix your head. Honestly you've got alot junk in there.

Thanks for pointing it out to him

Good luck with your ventures
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Nezzjnr: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
With the way this Pistota dude keeps on ranting... It seems you have a grudge against this Forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fish Farmer Bitten By Gaboon Viper / Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. / Dry Maize For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.