Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee (6660 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / See How A Chimpanzee Without Hairs Looks Like / UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by McGg: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
reminds me of a former army General grin

Matthew....
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Lady16(f): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Some people will still cook it with the pregnancy,I hail some people o

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by finalboss(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:

Chineke meh!
wtf is this ??
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by sureteeboy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

I was there undecided
Na his type dey disprove all scientific facts as long as it doesn't go in line with either their intuition or religion.
He must have forgotten it takes just a few MB to research on Google

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by HomerTimpson: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... O my... Can't stop laughing. Why do you guys like attacking us girls na? grin
i think is cause we love you girls but you don't have chills for us
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i think is cause we love you girls but you don't have chills for us

Okeydokey... grin
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by HomerTimpson: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zimri:
Gorilla!
I was expecting you when i opened this thread
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by HomerTimpson: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:

Okeydokey... grin
same to dear MAMgrin
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... O my... Can't stop laughing. Why do you guys like attacking us girls na? grin
no mind them they just want to fvck u girls.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by oluwasegun007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Safe delivery ma'am.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by aristocratic5(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
This ia amazing
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by ihustlehard: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
IamPlato:
What A Striking Resemblance With Nigerian Girls
They are coming for you grin
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Maj196(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Make she wear bra naa. Haba
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by PrincessB1(f): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:
Coolio! The last pics can pass for a meme grin

Btw, that's a gorilla not chimps.
Eggzactly cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
This looks like a gorilla, not a chimp.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by PrincessB1(f): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Safe delivery ma'am.
The gorilla has delivered since 2015

It's an old pix.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by oluwasegun007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrincessB1:

The gorilla has delivered since 2015

It's an old pix.

Oh really....
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by PrincessB1(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Oh really....
Yeah
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Her olympus is firm than that of most nai.....auuuuu!!! who slap me embarassed
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrincessB1:
Eggzactly cheesy

cheesy grin kiss
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by hstar: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
McGg:
reminds me of a former army General grin

Matthew....

obj
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Twelfthman: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2020
I fear people that eat gorillas. Damn
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2020
nifemi25:
May she delivered safely...
A very BIG AMEN.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Philmathew(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Sensitivity:
God is great
No doubt about that.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by minePiAfrica: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2020
nature so beautiful....

Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2020
IamPlato:
What A Striking Resemblance With Nigerian Girls

Lol is your momma not a Nigerian or don't you have sister(s)? Learn to talk with Courtesy even while trying to be funny.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2020
NockMedia:

Lol is your momma not a Nigerian or don't you have sister(s)? Learn to talk with Courtesy even while trying to be funny.
Talk with courtesy when trying to be funny? If not that you are a retaard I would have corrected you.
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by McGg: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2020
hstar:
obj

Hmmm oga I no talk oo
Re: Check Out This Picture Of A Pregnant Chimpanzee by DonroxyII: 4:35am On Aug 30, 2020
If not for Liberation and Grace of God that developed our brain , showed us difference between Evils and Goodliness and taught us Morals .... That's just difference between Human and other animals ...

Everything is the same if we reflect !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cut Your Coat According To Your Cloth/size! / Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) / Looking For Admission? Salem University Is The Right Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.