Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Blood Money !! Blood Money!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blood Money !! Blood Money!! (1375 Views)

How To Control Blood Pressure Naturally / The First Known Transfusion Of Blood Was Performed As Early As....... / See Stunning Photos Of 'Blood Moon' Total Lunar Eclipse - German Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Funminded: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hi!

Check your signature. It has some motivation for you.
Jesus can open your eyes and also guide you into your desired expectation to make money.

I wish you well. Be strong, all will be well!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Funminded:
Hi!

Check your signature. It has some motivation for you.
Jesus can open your eyes and also guide you into your desired expectation to make money.

I wish you well. Be strong, all will be well!

Motivation Speaker,,, abeg leave me and Jesus, Person wey no EPP me since ... make I rest abeg
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Funminded: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
SeunStats:

Motivation Speaker,,, abeg leave me and Jesus, Person wey no EPP me since ... make I rest abeg

Lamentations 3:26
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
SeunStats:

see, Jesus makes a whole lots of difference in whatever situation you are in.
It is obvious you didn't call on him.
2months ago, I was a serial begger on nairaland.
To even see 100naira chop na problem.
But I thank God for Jesus in my life.
Well others may disagree but the name I called upon that helped me was the name of Jesus Christ. Very soon, I will give a massive testimony on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Funminded: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
see, Jesus makes a whole lots of difference in whatever situation you are in...
2months ago, I was a serial begger on nairaland.... the name I called upon that helped me was the name of JESUS CHRIST...

Many congratulations sir! I am happy for you.

OP, Jesus saves... Call him and he will answer. Jeremiah 33:2-3.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
bro , I don go many mountain, I don do many fasting,,, sometimes white fasting.... No breakthrough, abeg don't distracted pesin wey fit EPP me for Babalawo Link...
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Funminded: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
SeunStats:
bro , I don go many mountain, I don do many fasting,,, sometimes white fasting.... No breakthrough, abeg don't distracted wey fit EPP me for Babalawo Link...

Psalms 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isaiah 49:23 - And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Bro, wait on the Lord! He shall renew your strength while amazing you in due time.
E go be!

1 Like

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by XXXXTENTACION: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Your case is simple undecided

1 Like

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Your case is simple undecided
you mean it, bro tell me more
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by XXXXTENTACION: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
SeunStats:

you mean it, bro tell me more
Its simple no babalawo or juju will change things for you all you gat to do is never give up and put that thick skull of yours to use.
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Its simple no babalawo or juju will change things for you all you gat to do is never give up and put that thick skull of yours to use.

But blood Money is real nah... I know some guys who did it, dey don't jus want to link me
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Dollypizze(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bruh, most times those things that will make you money is always lurking around. Just sit, think and most importantly pray!

Things are surely going to fall through. The worst nightmare a man should never wish for is living to see and regret his actions.

Call on God genuinely, HE’LL surely listen.
SeunStats:
Abeg who Sabi place wey person fit do correct Blood Money....

I don't Wanna Commit Suicide , This is the best way out

1 Like

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
SeunStats:

I swear bro, hard times would come and go.

Life's too sweet bro. Check my signature.
You'll laugh at these times in the future.
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by uthlaw: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Funminded:

Psalms 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isaiah 49:23 - And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Bro, wait on the Lord! He shall renew your strength while amazing you in due time.
E go be!
watin b ur own,person need money,you dey tell am story!
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Funminded: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
uthlaw:

My own is simply to let him know that waiting on God is the best option.
As for you, I know your type. Agents that hate to see people do right. The Lord rebuke you!

1 Like

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by uthlaw: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Funminded:

My own is simply to let him know that waiting on God is the best option.
As for you, I know your type. Agents that hate to see people do right. The Lord rebuke you!
we all know God is the best option but is not coming down!
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Funminded: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
uthlaw:
we all know God is the best option but is not coming down!

The best things take time. WAIT!!!
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by uthlaw: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Funminded:

The best things take time. WAIT!!!
ok thanks!
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2020
uthlaw:

Ahbi nah
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Finally someone have link me to one baba in Ijebu Igbo, I went there yesterday but d bill too high Sha , pls EPP me with any amount... Since u can't help me with token to start business at least EPP me once to perform financial rituals rites...

Thanks
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Athemisia: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2020
SeunStats:
Finally someone have link me to one baba in Ijebu Igbo, I went there yesterday but d bill too high Sha , pls EPP me with any amount... Since u can't help me with token to start business at least EPP me once to perform financial rituals rites...

Thanks
Sometimes I wonder why their bill is always high?
But don't worry bro, Las Las you will cash out
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by superability(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
I wanted laughing over this thread sha but I changed my mind...

Bradah, I know how desperate you are to get financially stable, but the truth is, if process to wealth is not followed, trust me... It will definitely end in tears... Its more like saying all that glitters is not gold...

Personally I'm seriously damn broke... I've prayed and hope for the best, but all doors seems shut... But I still have the faith that all will be well someday....

Just a matter of times and seasons...

1 Like

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by SeunStats(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
superability:
I wanted laughing over this thread sha but I changed my mind...

Bradah, I know how desperate you are to get financially stable, but the truth is, if process to wealth is not followed, trust me... It will definitely end in tears... Its more like saying all that glitters is not gold...

Personally I'm seriously damn broke... I've prayed and hope for the best, but all doors seems shut... But I still have the faith that all will be well someday....

Just a matter of times and seasons...

Life yaff really tired me
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by superability(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
SeunStats:

Life yaff really tired me

God no go shame us...
We just need to scale through...

God help us
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Johnm1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
SeunStats:

It's quite unfortunate. Even if you have the blood money now, you'll never be happy or even satisfied( Trust me, you'll want more - VANITY).
Be happy with what you're doing. If not, bring happiness to it and you'll testify. Most of all, you need JESUS now
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Only the lazy think about blood money...
If you reason well bro your wealth is within you.
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Athemisia: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
My Corn Tree pipo..

Nigerians are so religious.... vanity vanity vanity.
rubbish... you will never be happy my ass... get it first and see..

Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Gee64: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2020
That's exactly the mindset the devil wants you to have so that your soul could be exchanged for financial gains. You think the blood of the person you are using would not cry to God.
YOU want to deny another person of his or her life because you want to enjoy? I pity you. The end is not always favourable.
Don't be deceived. I can assure you, before the end of this year, your situation will change.
SeunStats:
bro , I don go many mountain, I don do many fasting,,, sometimes white fasting.... No breakthrough, abeg don't distracted pesin wey fit EPP me for Babalawo Link...
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Futurehero: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
The best thing is to pray and continued working hard Ur story will change soon. pls say NO TO BLOOD MONEY
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by fykes(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
I really blame nollywood for all this nonsense.
They have consistently pushed the theme that wealth can only be made thru satanic or diabolic fraternities.
Why they d this I don't know... But it's effect are becoming obvious

Then @Op, what exactly did u choose in ur life?
Ur parents? Ur sex? Ur date or place of birth? Ur complexion or height? Ur name? Ur siblings?
Tell me what u chose in forming ur life??
It's ingratitude that makes us think that the one who chose all this beautiful things in our life cannot also deny us of certain things at some times.

My dear most people that face delays and struggles or severe setbacks is only because of the greatness in them.

UBA SI NA CHI!!!
Re: Blood Money !! Blood Money!! by Joennamdi: 5:20am On Aug 31, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driving Career: How To Make Regular Daily Income With Roosca! / N.y.s.c Certificate! / Invitation For Job Aptitude Test-factbase Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.