Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 (45481 Views)

Just A Year Since Manchester City Sold Him For £6.3m, Psg Want To Sign Playmaker / Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever / Parma 0-4 Juventus: Ronaldo At The Double As Unbeaten Champions Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Angelfrost(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
fergie001:
.....After Manchester United in 2008.........who defeated Chelsea
gbest90 ghettokid1 emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee

Congrats, My Bayern.....Bavarians....#WeMove

See achievement... Being named in the same sentence as Bayern must be a rare feat for United this season. Kudos!!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
fergie001:

We set the records and others follow....

Na so. Same way you set it for Sevilla cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Dreyton36: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is the first champions league match that's very hard for the fans to know who exactly to support
I want Bayern to win and I also want psg to win
Neymar is a waste
Mbappe tried but his trials weren't enough to pass over the Almighty Neuer
Thiago Silva is a real one

My man of the match goes to Manuel Neuer ⚽⚽⚽

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by VickyRotex(f): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

See achievement... Being named in the same sentence as Bayern must be a rare feat for United this season. Kudos!!! tongue

Azzzzzz innnnn cheesy grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Pantoo: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
frankson1:

And where would you place Thiago Alcantra?
what is thiago alcantara?? undecided
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by saintmm(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Friends, there is more to life than this regular hustling and bustling.
You are primarily on this side of eternity to make choice about your future eternity! Have you discovered that? Have secured that? Only Jesus is the security for that. Accept him as your Saviour and Lord to secure your eternal life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

lolzz its an honour for this present bayern munich side to be mentioned in the same sentence with that man united 07/08 squad

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by saintmm(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
You are primarily on this side of eternity to make choice about your future eternity! Have you discovered that? Have you secured that? Only Jesus is the security for that. Accept him as your Saviour and Lord to secure your eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Golan007: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is not about being unbeaten.

Bayern won all their champions league games.

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by thaoriginator: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
victor4ekele:
So Lewandoski did not break CR7 record of 17
goals... hahaha Ronaldo record remains
unbreakable.. congrats to Bayern and I just won a
bet of 120K
shockedshockedshocked 120k! Bro, send 1k to dis account, more winnings as you do so 0216687449 GTB cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Justus202(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
light099:
After watching both sides for few moment, the winner became so obvious.
Bayern had more accurate team work while PSG forward was unable to calm down enough to deliver an organised attack. I can bet the balls of both Pessi and Penaldo that even if PSG was first to score, Bayern would have equalized.

But then, it all looked so boring, hard to believe this is what people die to watch and players get payed millions per week.
I would rather watch Futsal or UFC. Futsal is a more interesting version of the boring thing football is becoming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10YFHRFvpg
Being a fan of a boring match don't pay bills.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
obembet:
Guys.. Help me give this guy like abeg..
And likes you shall receive..

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by fergie001: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have been a fan of Bayern for the last decade and only started watching some Utd games last year....ask ghettokid1 grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
saintmm:
You are primarily on this side of eternity to make choice about your future eternity! Have you discovered that? Have you secured that? Only Jesus is the security for that. Accept him as your Saviour and Lord to secure your eternal life.
Righteousness89
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Eriokanmi: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
obembet:
Congratulations, Bayern - winners of the 2020 UEFA Champions League.

Bayern become the first unbeaten champions since Manchester United in 2007/08

Source: https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1297641700219858951?s=19

young powerful guys
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
fergie001:

I have been a fan of Bayern for the last decade and only started watching some Utd games last year....ask ghettokid1 grin grin grin
LIAR OF THE YEAR!
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
obembet:

Come and do giveaway now
Checked your profile, don't disappoint me lady O.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Golan007: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
saintmm:
You are primarily on this side of eternity to make choice about your future eternity! Have you discovered that? Have secured that? Only Jesus is the security for that. Accept him as your Saviour and Lord to secure your eternal life.

Accept orunmila, the deity of your forefathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by ezechi24(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
light099:
Bayern had more accurate team work while PSG forward was unable to calm down enough to deliver an organised attack. I can bet the balls of both Pessi and Penaldo that even if PSG was first to score, Bayern would have equalized.

But then, it all looked so boring, hard to believe this is what people die to watch and players get payed millions per week.
I would rather watch Futsal or UFC. Futsal is a more interesting version of the boring thing football is becoming.

Sorry, I'm just used to more interesting and thrilling shiits these days that Football is becoming a little boring except for special days like today. I can't spend my precious hours each weekend watching some overpaid spoilt brats dangling about on the pitch. Getting heartbroken in the name of dumb fan, while the overgrown kids get paid after playing rubbish.

Mehn! That guy right there is something else. He fit come out reach mid field. I never see that kind Nigga before.
Bayern for the next PES and FIFA games would be special cheat team.

When your mates are watching big brother ...you want to form real man by watching soccer...oga go and watch your futsal one of the dumbest comments ive seen in days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by adeniyi65(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
light099:

Sorry, I'm just used to more interesting and thrilling shiits these days that Football is becoming a little boring except for special days like today. I can't spend my precious hours each weekend watching some overpaid spoilt brats dangling about on the pitch. Getting heartbroken in the name of dumb fan, while the overgrown kids get paid after playing rubbish.

Mehn! That guy right there is something else. He fit come out reach mid field. I never see that kind Nigga before.
Bayern for the next PES and FIFA games would be special cheat team.
Who are you to lambast us? grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Akfrenzy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin Barcelona remember to pay Liverpool 5million bcuz huncle Coutinho has won Champions league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by JoNach: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eliteklaus:
You want Benz but you want Bayern Munich to lose, please go and buy Renault

You dry pass desert
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by ezechi24(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sonfethopia:
Well deserved victory, a lot of persons were on Bayern's side not because they don't like PSG but because they don't like neymar.

PSG wasted too many chances and let Bayern grow into the game.

This Bayern team is a combination of klopps Liverpool and Ferguson's man utd. Very illegal team.

Ya they are good...but PSG was the better of them both today...they just didn't have a good finisher.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
fergie001:

We set the records and others follow....

Do like this

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prymestrr:
Well deserving champions. Kimmich assist was pure class. He's my MOTM for tonight cheesy

Neuer will be woman of d match

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by fergie001: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
NNU0000:
LIAR OF THE YEAR!
How? lipsrsealed
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by skyfather09(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Melison:
Mbappe na farmer abeg
baba if them put you one on one with neuer I swear to God you no fit score am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by fergie001: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

Na so. Same way you set it for Sevilla cheesy cheesy grin grin
Very yeye trainer they call Coach.
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by Melison(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
skyfather09:
baba if them put you one on one with neuer I swear to God you not fit score am.
U say??
Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by fergie001: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Do like this
So Liv didn't defend the UCL sef?

Re: Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08 by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
fergie001:

Very yeye trainer they call Coach.

cheesy cheesy E pain ammmmmm. He's setting a new record for GGMU. Wasshhh out!!! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Never Played For Nigeria / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player / Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.