Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens (25483 Views)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by obembet(f): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2020
One of the first problems in Ronald Koeman's in-tray is just what to do with Philippe Coutinho, with the Brazilian midfielder due to return to the club after his loan spell with Bayern Munich.

In the aftermath of his Champions League success, the Brazilian confirmed that his future is up in the air once he returns.

"Of course, I have to go back to Barcelona and then we'll see what happens," Coutinho explained in an interview with Movistar+ after Sunday's final.

"I haven't really thought about it much, I've only been focused on the final.

"What I can say is that I really want to work hard to have a great year, but let's see what happens."

Coutinho takes a Champions League winner's medal back to the Camp Nou with him, which will somewhat make up for the pain felt by the fact Liverpool had won the trophy just after he left.

"We had a great season and we are very happy," he added.

"We've deserved this and it's a special feeling.

"I'm finding it hard to describe, I'm very happy and we are going to enjoy this a lot today."

PSG missed their chances, whilst Bayern Munich were more reliable in possession, and Coutinho believes it was only small details which took his team to the trophy.

"Finals are always like this," he said.

"They are defined by the smallest of details.

"We have controlled our emotions and now we are champions."

Source: https://amp.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2020/08/24/5f42ef78e2704efe2d8b45ac.html

10 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by emeijeh(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
He missed out with Liverpool, but the covid year sorted things out for the curling master.
Congrats to him.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by DrayZee: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2020
And people were trolling this guy for leaving Liverpool to look for a Champions league trophy. Liverpool got theirs, and he has gotten his too.
God did not let his haters put him to shame cheesy

251 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by DrAbayomi(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats Philippe. Well deserved victory. But then, Barca wants you back. Imagine the trio of Messi, coutinho, and Greiz up front... We’ll be back stronger and better. Mes que un club.

18 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by swiz123(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2020
What has already happened is that Barça has paid Liverpool 5m€ to further compound their woes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by obembet(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2020
DrayZee:
And people were trolling this guy for leaving Liverpool to look for a Champions league trophy. Liverpool got theirs, and he has gotten his too.
God did not let his haters put him to shame cheesy

Liverpool fans said Coutinho wouldnt achieve anything after leaving their club. He now has seven trophies in 2.5 seasons. Four with Barça & now a treble with Bayern.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by MJBOLT: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2020
this man you don carry another girl picture put for your dp abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Slawormir: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Countinho the R2 master..... David villa na still R2 master also

I know Barcelona with Messi will get back to their wining ways after over hauling the team.. especially that defence
Sell or rather put Suarez on the bench for weeks..a grown up man can't be acting movie on the pitch by rolling and falling for every little touch...
Sell greizmann...he is not fit into Barcelona style of play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by paulolee(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2020
thats nice and barca may keep him this time and see if his second coming would improve than his first dt he flopped..
messi in first training would be like...
messi: coutinho Y u go get mind fall our hand like dt na?? infact do 100 pushups first and apologise to the players 4 dt salt u added to our injury....
coutinho: i 8-2 say this but, baba barca no try atall dt day, even you self kum de dull and no fit dibble small davis wey di maria use take wash for dt final..
messi: jus imagine d insult, infact leave this training ground, **calls barca president to sell coutinho or he leaves***

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by PureGoldh(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
The guy is just too good

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by popweezy(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by ItsCheeze(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Just come to Arsenal already biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by kingmurainah(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
I see this guy making impact in the Barca team this coming season

Check my sig for tron at affordable rate though cool

1 Like

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by DirtyGold: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
By the time Barca guys finish rushing you, you'll look like...
Better send your agent to do the negotiations first

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Dont go back to ur ex

5 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Triangles1(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Never too late but make sure Mesi leave barca before you move.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by popweezy(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
kingmurainah:
remove Messing from the squad.. Southampton go beat barca black and blue

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by femmyapson(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
obembet:

Liverpool fans said Coutinho wouldnt achieve anything after leaving their club. He now has seven trophies in 2.5 seasons. Four with Barça & now a treble with Bayern.

Lalasticlala
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Samsimple(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
life is really something else.. my dad just died this morning. who would have thought, i was so full of joy after Bayern Munich win only to be greeted with this sad news

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by DesignGuruu(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Its time to come back home
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by careytommy37(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Bad guy grin
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
emeijeh:
He missed out with Liverpool, but the covid year sorted things out for the curling master.
Congrats to him.
covid or not Bayern would have still won the champion's league this year.
Find another excuse

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by tesppidd: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
;D9
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
MJBOLT:
this man you don carry another girl picture put for your dp abi

Her pictures are fake.

Obembet na man

8 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Truetalk3139: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
happy my pes 2020 team won the UCL, I'm still looking for who can beat me with my Bayern in pes 2020

if you're in Lagos let's play

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Bobby95(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala
which yeye liverpool fan said so. Who goes to barca without winning a trophy. Even me sef if I enta barca I go win trophy. Stop fomulating stories sir

7 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Obembet is a guy,

Guys don't be deceived

6 Likes

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Whitecoal711: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Please stay oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) / France Vs Belgium: Where Does Thierry Henry Loyalty Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.