Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show (35272 Views)

Bbnaija: Trikytee Evicted From Big Brother House / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by damiloladuke: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija lockdown housemate, Timmy Sinclair a.k.a TrikyTee has opened up on his perception of show host Ebuka, whom he described as being wicked.

Trikytee was among the bottom four housemates nominated for eviction, but he luckily escaped eviction from the Lockdown house.

The thespian was however not pleased with the suspense that came with it.

According to Trikytee, Ebuka looked at him closely and he thought he was going to be evicted from the show.

During a brief discussion with Wathoni, Tricky said if he sees Ebuka in person, he will confront him and tell him how wicked he is.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVtKpeuOJaQ

https://lailasnews.com/ill-tell-ebuka-hes-wicked-after-the-show-bbnaija-trikytee-video/

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Ugaboy: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
what happen now, why is he scared of him..,
my signature can be a help 2 u

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Friendlyjoe: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Trickytee looks like an average Joe but he is lively tho, even more than Laycon

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Useless show..

People are killed in the east and none of the youth get time to talk abt it..

Useless media giving us BBN

I hope fulani herds men wunt reach their bbn building.... Then they will show concern...

We say no to anarchy by this govt...

Soldiers are meant for war, they shud leave the citizens alone....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by miwasey: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
y wait till after d show & not now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by careytommy37(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
It has been obvious for some time that everything about this BB looks like an elaborate script written out by the organisers to make the show seem lively/interesting.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Kendaboss(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
undecided
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by iWasNotHere(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
What does this teach us Now No good topic again Oga Mod ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
wicked for doing his job get a grip bro

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by donprinyo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yawn
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by arukwe123(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Trickytee looks like and average Joe but he is lively tho, even more than Laycon
lively through asslicking. Kontinu undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by chrisifeanyi: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
This guy that's naturally unintelligent
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by dex4sure: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
who fucking cares..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by EmzyT: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abeg which one be the Ebuka and which one be the Tricyclet? sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by IamWonderful: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
ok
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by jericco1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bros better thank those housemates for saving your life..

You've tried but you should try to up your ratings.. it is not good

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by careytommy37(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Newupdate:
“I couldn’t walk the next day” – British woman, 80, talks about first sex with her 35-year-old Egyptian boyfriend

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/01/i-couldnt-walk-the-next-day-british-woman-80-talks-about-first-sex-with-her-35-year-old-egyptian-boyfriend/

Ewwwww angry
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by whela(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok, then what??
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by WibusJaga: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok.

Pls who knows what exactly is the use of the SHARE button on Nairaland posts?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Abalado(f): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
The guy said his d class captain of the eviction,,so funny ,he said his name must be there

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by OnGodx1: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Useless show..

People are killed in the east and none of the youth get time to talk abt it..

Useless media giving us BBN

I hope fulani herds men wunt reach their bbn building.... Then they will show concern...

We say no to anarchy by this govt...

Soldiers are meant for war, they shud leave the citizens alone....

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by seunlayi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
I hate this mumu show. Who is with me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by JesusJesus: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
This show needs to stop being aired in Nigeria. We have too many problems to battle with. Bbnaija is adding petrol to the burning fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / Multichoice Hikes Dstv, GOTV Prices After $72m Forex Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.