Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts (51879 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Made4naijalove: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
The LAUTECH student who was filmed acting strange in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state, after she jumped down from a bike, has spoken out after the video went viral.

The woman who acted really weird causing people to say she ''ran mad'' momentarily revealed that she is now OK.

Commenting with her Instagram account, @tgold8489, she said she didn't run mad and told everyone that she's "perfectly fine and sound in health".

She didn't explain what had happened on Saturday, August 22, even though people were curious to know and kept asking her.

Her friends also revealed that she's now fine.

Those who commented adviced her to stay away from ''drugs.'' though she didn't state if drugs are to blame for her action.

See her comment and reactions from others below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0uvkhAazXo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Made4naijalove: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Reading these peoples' terrible English really hurt my head. Pls kindly take care of your health young lady...it is well with you

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
I saw those clips on FP the other time, merely watching them once, it's obvious she either took weed for the first time or she exceeded her usual dosage of weed.
Funny enough, I already saw people on the thread binding and casting out demons, while many others were saying she's been offered as burnt offering by G boys. Africans no dey tire for their stale superstitions.

I remember way back in Uni days, one Hostel had it's Hall day party. After all the whole stuff, it was time to share food. DJ was on, dance floor opened while plates of rice with Goat meat and cup of Palm wine was been served round to everyone. Barely 15 mins or so after, a lady suddenly started displaying different funny drama similar to this video. At first everyone took it for a joke but when she couldn't be controlled, she was taken out of the party while some people were assigned to keep watch on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. Up till today I'm still surprised, even with her funny displays and incoherent shiits she uttered, I've never seen her perform at such level of intelligence before. I mean she was like a combination of kim Peek and Einstein, while I was all through staring like a zombie, marvelling at the level of intelligence she displayed. Ask her any question, she would immediately give impressive replies like she was looking at the answer from somewhere. I've read about savants and supernatural powers, but before that day, I never knew Palm Wine too carry such power that can turn a dullard to a genius within 15 mins.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
All these this and that "gold" girls, their way no pure. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Realadey(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by chiiraq802(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Vaginal pple with there wahala.... undecided

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Mrslasha: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Prechgold1180(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
If e Nur good for ur brain quit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Omihanifa: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
The enemy has successfully disgraced her undecided

No matter the damage control she's now doing it won't change anything angry

When somebody irritates her and she gets angry and reacts people will remember the events of that Saturday and conclude that her maddnes is coming back again

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by pharmagba: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
The enemy has successfully disgraced her undecided

No matter the damage control she's now doing it won't change anything angry

When somebody irritates her and she gets angry and reacts people will remember the events of that Saturday and conclude that her maddnes is coming back again
She was actually coherent
She even claimed she was raped and she knew the culprits

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Honduras01: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by highdon(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm! local man is confused

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by dukeprince50: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Its OK madam, many are mad, few are roaming, u should be happy ur own is not the roaming type

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Seventy7kings: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by dvkot(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Space for sale..

Who cares if you OK or not..
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Twenty47(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmm..wahala dey oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by DigitB: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Edopesin: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Few minutes madness I never knew it was real

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nah market
She was briefly at Colorado
If you know you know

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bn
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by dapsoneh: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
She wants followership abi

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Officialgarri: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
I guess they have this madness running in their lineage.

It's genetical

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Jerrick(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
With all what we are facing as a country, if you add madness to yours na you sabi ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by damosade(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Weed control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Fatbabyfart(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Reading these peoples' terrible English really hurt my head. Pls kindly take care of your health young lady...it is well with you

Get the message, forget the English.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Victory2222: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.